10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Character creation wont change why the hell do you think it would?

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a slider for the loli vagina hair? if not then its absolutely staying the way it is
    tera gates some sliders behind currency, other mmo's could do the same. F2P's have to get money somehow and asian mmo's find pretty creative ways to do it sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    tera gates some sliders behind currency, other mmo's could do the same. F2P's have to get money somehow and asian mmo's find pretty creative ways to do it sometimes.
    IIRC that's like, boob slider, which was added in after the F2P transition. I know it wasn't there when the game launched and was P2P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    IIRC that's like, boob slider, which was added in after the F2P transition. I know it wasn't there when the game launched and was P2P.
    Which is also weird on Elins mind you. The boob slider effect is only there on certain years swimsuits and comes built-in on some regular costumes.

No boobs here

Some here
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm so you can create little schoolgirls...

Why am I not surprised...

15+ Year Old Account
    So when's the game coming out in the west? Because I want to play it in english.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    chest(aka boobs), height, and thighs (aka butt)

Deleted
    I think they mentioned something about Open beta in August and the full release in December, but that has been said before, I think it was 2yrs ago when they said the same thing and nothing happened so I'm not gonna expect any game until I'm holding it in my hand.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    One gripe with this game though is.... it's an Asian MMO. And it has some typical Asian MMO qualities. It's very grindy at max level, and holy fucking shit, the amount of gold sinks really put you down. Farming mats to upgrade your weapon, needing gold to upgrade your weapons. Mobs don't drop any gold/copper/silver, unless you have have a membership (I hear this differs on which version of the game you're playing.

It's a fun game, just some things are tough to get used to if you've stuck to mostly American MMO's for so long.
    The grind in Asian MMOs usually gets nerfed a lot once they hit Western markets, but AION, TERA or ArcheAge still felt very grindy despite that. Though as long as we don't have to devote lives to the game like Asians, it's fine I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

New systems coming. The Pet system. Collect pets and they help fight in combat and give some minor stats. Not as strong as a summoners cat. You can also design your own pet. They are also adding cosmetic wings.

New class is also being worked on, to be released either the end of 2015 or early 2016. Expected to finally be the gunner.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know when this is destined to hit the Western Market?
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Anyone know when this is destined to hit the Western Market?
    The answer is 'soon™' ofcourse!

Deleted
    supposed to be a winter release.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    supposed to be a winter release.
    Knowing NCsoft, that's not going to happen. If they release this Christmas, then it will be buggy for 6 months. As usual. Or they can do the smart thing and fix it up over the next 6 months and release not buggy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Eternal View Post
    Knowing NCsoft, that's not going to happen. If they release this Christmas, then it will be buggy for 6 months. As usual. Or they can do the smart thing and fix it up over the next 6 months and release not buggy.
    It's not like this is some new game that was just developed. Sure it needs some changes for the western market but this game has been released and worked on for years already. Though it will release with less classes than the korean version so maybe it is an older client?

I can't wait, the combat looks so goddamn good and the costumes are just incredible.

I've been watching countless videos and everything looks pretty solid. This guy explains everything including F2P, also a great YT channel to watch for future MMO releases. Though they cover a lot of shitty MMOs that you wouldn't think twice about trying they do get insider access and beta keys.

Also the voice acting from what I've heard in the western version sounds really good so that was a pleasant surprise.

It's not an older client. They are pacing content over time instead of releasing all at one time and releasing other installments when enough players finish the current content. Testing the waters on how fast the community moves so to speak.

The other classes are just a time thing. Lyn blade master might be ready for launch

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    It's not like this is some new game that was just developed. Sure it needs some changes for the western market but this game has been released and worked on for years already...
    It has to be translated, and translating a video game from a language with no base alphabetical structure to one that does is an immense task, discounting the fact that Blade & Soul is an MMORPG, which has tens of thousands of lines of quest text, idle NPC dialogue, scripted mission text, ability info, tutorials, and more. It also has to be re engineered to fit the payment model for the West, even if it is on paper a similar system (you have to get Visa and Mastercard permissions and all that... it's actually more complicated than I'm making it sound). And then all of those changes are going to break something. Alot of somethings.

Damn it, NCSoft, I want to throw money at you already, give us those Founder Packs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

They keep doing lore shit on the official site. We probably won't see anything til late August

Looks pretty awesome. Would be great to find a really good action combat game MMO to play. Curious how the PvP will work though, whether it will be open full pvp or just server based ect.

It's open world faction based pvp and arenas