Are you even level cap yet? No? Then don't complain about balance. Pro tip if you are being chain stunned don't waste your tab on the first stun.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are you trying to play PvP before 45? Because big part of pvp is spec'ing your skills right against whatever opponent you're facing.

Also going to link the 2nd video of Trinimmortal's BnS vids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr1pg1OfkR0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Oh, so im bad huh? How would you like it then if you got constantly stun locked and your tab is on cd from using it to save yourself from another stun last time? You cant dodge out of a stun you cant do shit in a stun. And KFM/Destroyer so much fking block/evade its ridiculous tell me how is it balanced when you cant hit them but they can hit you and stun you? KD city with those classes 1v1, also i read up on it and the game is currently not balanced for 1v1 because some classes are missing some vital stuff for 1v1 that doesnt come until lvl 50.

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing go 1v1 a summoner on live then tell me its balanced jackass
    I knew I was gonna get cursed at that is why I included that second edit which you should look at.
    the guy in the vid gets stomped by literally every class.
    The game isnt designed to be balanced before cap. The gear is equalized but not the skill.
    Your tab is not your only escape later on. You have tab and like 4-5 other escape skills per class which you need to use strategically.
    For example if you have 2 escapes, one which takes you out of knockdown and stuns and one which takes you out of knockdown and lock and you use your first one for a knockdown then the person you are fighting knows he can then stun you instead of locking you because you wont have that one up.
    You need to bait and play strategically.
    And yes the game is not balanced at 45 either but thats because NC is retarded and gave us the 50 patch without the 50 cap.
    It's still a lot more balanced than the lvls you are playing at though and you at least have a chance with most classes at 45.
    Overall even if a class in this game is slightly off balance it has been proven for years now from tournaments and ladder that skills matters a ton more.
    It's not like WoW where ret palys were inexistent int he top 200s of 2s for a very very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Are you even level cap yet? No? Then don't complain about balance. Pro tip if you are being chain stunned don't waste your tab on the first stun.
    This is another thing. Won't be balanced until you have everything unlocked!~

^^ Pretty sure Force Masters beat Summoners in the World Tournaments.

Trick is to never stop moving: Stay Mobile; Jumping does help whether you may notice it or not; It's a very X/Y/Z type PvP.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    I knew I was gonna get cursed at that is why I included that second edit which you should look at.
    the guy in the vid gets stomped by literally every class.
    The game isnt designed to be balanced before cap. The gear is equalized but not the skill.
    Your tab is not your only escape later on. You have tab and like 4-5 other escape skills per class which you need to use strategically.
    For example if you have 2 escapes, one which takes you out of knockdown and stuns and one which takes you out of knockdown and lock and you use your first one for a knockdown then the person you are fighting knows he can then stun you instead of locking you because you wont have that one up.
    You need to bait and play strategically.
    And yes the game is not balanced at 45 either but thats because NC is retarded and gave us the 50 patch without the 50 cap.
    It's still a lot more balanced than the lvls you are playing at though and you at least have a chance with most classes at 45.
    Overall even if a class in this game is slightly off balance it has been proven for years now from tournaments and ladder that skills matters a ton more.
    It's not like WoW where ret palys were inexistent int he top 200s of 2s for a very very long time.
    I think his second video (the one I linked) is pretty good at highlighting that its about skill. He tried KFM and Assassin and still got fucking rekt. PvP is about knowing your skills, specing them for the situation and using them correctly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    This is another thing. Won't be balanced until you have everything unlocked!~

^^ Pretty sure Force Masters beat Summoners in the World Tournaments.

Trick is to never stop moving: Stay Mobile; Jumping does help whether you may notice it or not; It's a very X/Y/Z type PvP.
    I m pretty sure a summoner has never won worlds either but I m not sure :P

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    I m pretty sure a summoner has never won worlds either but I m not sure :P
    Summoners has gotten to the finals for 2nd and 3rd! Several times! Just don't think they've ever won the 1st place rankings!

Seen a Summoner + Forcemaster combo do some very nasty things to people, too.

The other thing, is that the Summoner is unique on it's own in the game...
    The Summoner is a versatile class, and is best described as a "jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-none."

Which, to my mind, means it's a Support role; Not a Solo one. Just what is going on in my brain, though.

Side note: I am a bit upset that NA / EU release is only getting 2 / 4 added classes. No Warlock or Soul Fighter for us. >,<

Here is some recent footage of a Summoner destroying people in 1:1 PvP, though.
    She's a Gold Ranked PvPer as a Summoner.

Last edited by Shadow Fox; 2016-01-18 at 12:57 PM.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Oh, so im bad huh? How would you like it then if you got constantly stun locked and your tab is on cd from using it to save yourself from another stun last time? You cant dodge out of a stun you cant do shit in a stun. And KFM/Destroyer so much fking block/evade its ridiculous tell me how is it balanced when you cant hit them but they can hit you and stun you? KD city with those classes 1v1, also i read up on it and the game is currently not balanced for 1v1 because some classes are missing some vital stuff for 1v1 that doesnt come until lvl 50.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, you're terrible, because you can't even grasp the fact that you're losing because you are low level and clearly have 0 knowledge of the game. Do you expect to get Glad in WoW on your first PvP season, or after coming back after several years break? It takes time to get good, but instead of shutting up and learning to play, you prefer whining on the forums about the balance. If it wasn't balanced (as a game can get, anyway), it wouldn't be an e-sport. That's just it.

And then I'm sure we will be getting level 50 patch very soon. I like that they are pacing it out, it will give people the time to learn other classes before we get to the real stuff at level 50.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2016-01-18 at 01:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

pvp is an imbalanced mess, and it turns out you have to do it later? Fuck that, not gonna bother with this game anymore its even more imbalanced than WoWs pvp.

- - - Updated - - -

The things that make it imbalanced is that the constant kding from other classes, and your only way out is on cd for like 12-20s meanwhile thats enough time for them to kill you. You can try to stun them back but pfft GL on fucking doing that against a summoner/blademaster/destroyer/kung fu they all have huge amounts of block/resist/evade so much so.... >.>

- - - Updated - - -

Then when you bring this shit to light people say "oh u so bad" fking really people.... cant even stop to think that maybe its correct? Action game my ass its more like slow game because the dodge is on a fking 12s-18s cd and shit happens alot faster than what a 12s cd can provide you.
    First off don't compare low level PVP to Max level PVP in WoW, it's going to be the same as in WoW's case where low level PVP isn't quite balanced due to skill distribution and talent points.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Yeah, you're terrible, because you can't even grasp the fact that you're losing because you are low level and clearly have 0 knowledge of the game. Do you expect to get Glad in WoW on your first PvP season, or after coming back after several years break? It takes time to get good, but instead of shutting up and learning to play, you prefer whining on the forums about the balance. If it wasn't balanced (as a game can get, anyway), it wouldn't be an e-sport. That's just it.

And then I'm sure we will be getting level 50 patch very soon. I like that they are pacing it out, it will give people the time to learn other classes before we get to the real stuff at level 50.
    Τhis so much this. Also the analogies he makes are similar to seriously pvping in WoW at lvl 29 vs twinks. You re missing half your skills and the game isnt balanced then. (not like WoW is balanced at max lvl but yeah XD)

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Not really low lvl though lvl 40 bro its just 1v1 is very imbalanced with some classes vs others

- - - Updated - - -

But whatever i plan on uninstalling so im gone from this thread and its shitty elitist pvp community.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not really low lvl though lvl 40 bro its just 1v1 is very imbalanced with some classes vs others

- - - Updated - - -

But whatever i plan on uninstalling so im gone from this thread and its shitty elitist pvp community.
    cya u wont be missed dont know how to Counter and tabbing right after first stun .. just because u dont know how to PvP in BnS u bith around of how bad it is :P

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Lol wow I take it back then you are really fucking bad.
    You have at least 4 escape skills by lvl 40 you re probably just insta trinketing everything instead of knowing when to pop what.
    Bye! Bronze is gonna miss one more free ELO boost.

10+ Year Old Account
    How many new players can we expect during the free2play launch tomorrow?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    I d say A LOT

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Zero, b/c we will break the servers and they will stay broken. If the game had this many issues with early access, it's going to get blown up tomorrow.
    BAD WOLF

15+ Year Old Account
    So long as the f2p go to someplace other than Mushin or Windrest, I think it'll be ok but yeah servers are probably explode.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Zero, b/c we will break the servers and they will stay broken. If the game had this many issues with early access, it's going to get blown up tomorrow.
    Perhaps I'm just lucky, but I'm playing on the main server on Eu(Windrest) and have had zero issues with the game so far, and i've been playing a lot. Unless it's been in the short while where i slept, server has never gone down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    Perhaps I'm just lucky, but I'm playing on the main server on Eu(Windrest) and have had zero issues with the game so far, and i've been playing a lot. Unless it's been in the short while where i slept, server has never gone down.
    Windrest did not have nearly the population of Mushin though (I think)
    Which worries me because I want the game to do well in EU :/

Not tomorrow, but I'll be in as soon as my new graphics card arrives. I expect there to be a large, temporary influx, though.