Chromatic Champion

Hi there.

Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider / The Chromatic Champion Achievement from Madness. Does anyone know if you have done like 3/4 and having Alex left to start with, if you would make that from another Alt, would this combine and get completed?

If not, what kind of Achievement is those who can be combined through chars?
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

10+ Year Old Account
    For a single achievement you need to get all of the requirements on a single toon. Your example would not work. Meta achievements can work across toons. Ala get most of them on one but lets say ping pong champion on another will net you the meta and mount
    If I weren't insane: I couldn't be so brilliant!

Ah ok thanks for the answer. Thread can be closed!
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by viciouss View Post
    For a single achievement you need to get all of the requirements on a single toon. Your example would not work. Meta achievements can work across toons. Ala get most of them on one but lets say ping pong champion on another will net you the meta and mount
    If that is indeed true, then I must be bugged. I was missing the nozdormu platform for the chromatic champion achievement and there was a run happening on openraid. My main was saved so I joined on an alt who has only once been in dragon soul - so there was no way that alt could have had 3 other platforms done. I completed the achievement on that alt and got my glory. Bug? Possible, but just saying that it worked out for me.
    armory of the character in question - as you can see, total two of madness kills, one before the ach and the second one to complete chromatic champion.
    Last edited by Snaige; 2012-09-15 at 10:53 AM.