oh for the record I have no issues with the rng kill, ( I wasn't at all mad robo, I don't vent about mafia games here) I just wanted to stop largehonr form thinnking it would be a good idea in a main game... cuz its not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Yeah it only took us most of the con to finally get together, lol
    So much to do. So little time.

Aka lots of long lines to stand in and even more walking

I don't know how I was able to do it. I REALLY don't know how I was able to go to Disney today. I am going to be half dead for the next couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    oh for the record I have no issues with the rng kill, ( I wasn't at all mad robo, I don't vent about mafia games here) I just wanted to stop largehonr form thinnking it would be a good idea in a main game... cuz its not.
    Ah yes...

The thing about random votes is that they are most certainly not. People voting random usually is only selecting votes from people outside their own faction. There is information in a random vote as a result. If you leave it to the mod, the information is nil.

Think of it like this:
    - If you vote completely random you have a small chance of voting for yourself
    - This is bad idea.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Ah yes...

The thing about random votes is that they are most certainly not. People voting random usually is only selecting votes from people outside their own faction. There is information in a random vote as a result. If you leave it to the mod, the information is nil.

Think of it like this:
    - This is bad idea.
    I decided who was lynched on day one in my game. >.> Ideally, I probably should have used it in a different type of game. Too see what people thought of it.

Also what is a mafia game without danner! googgo 48

10+ Year Old Account
    3 more days until no life. time y u so slow

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    3 more days until no life. time y u so slow
    Whats in 3 days! O.o

Oh right. Lmfao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    Whats in 3 days! O.o

Oh right. Lmfao.
    some shitty indie developer called Blizzard is releasing some game called warlords of draino or something. i dunno

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    some shitty indie developer called Blizzard is releasing some game called warlords of draino or something. i dunno
    I don't play WoW anymore! Forgive me! <3

Also what is a mafia game without danner! googgo 48

Yeah, sorry. Just finished a funeral, and I'm far far far behind at work. Need to catch up, so I am going to have to sit a game out.
    My apologies. Will join the next one!
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't play WoW anymore! Forgive me! <3
    It has sucked my soul away for 10 years now z.z

I don't know. I am kicking around how best to use it. It probably won't be in that express form but I think I can swing it so it will make things interesting. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Yeah it only took us most of the con to finally get together, lol
    Krayzy dropped me a text...and I responded a couple of times and then nothin' XD. Sorry I missed you peeps!

I decided who was lynched on day one in my game. >.> Ideally, I probably should have used it in a different type of game. Too see what people thought of it.
    Your game was probably the best game for it, because the day was fairly negligible and there weren't scum to hunt.

Yeah, sorry. Just finished a funeral, and I'm far far far behind at work. Need to catch up, so I am going to have to sit a game out.
    My apologies. Will join the next one!
    Sadness!

I hope all is relatively well over there, by the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes...

Think of it like this:
    - This is bad idea.
    They aren't truly random? It's a bad idea? Since when? My die of fate doesn't discriminate!

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    They aren't truly random? It's a bad idea? Since when? My die of fate doesn't discriminate!
    i dont think you two are speaking about the same thing, danner was discussing the RNGgods

i dont think you two are speaking about the same thing, danner was discussing the RNGgods
    Aaw. We had a perfectly fine headless argument that had a genuinely good chance of devolving into pointless bickering about semantics, and maybe even someone could invoke Gowin's law before the dust settled. But noooo, you JUST had to ruin everything by pointing out the facts, didn't you. Spoilsport!

My random vote is fickle. Usually I pick a poor bastard that will receive my vote on D1 way before the game starts. It's my town gameplan, because I always hope to be town. If I end up as mafia, and that poor bastard ends up on my mafia team, I sometimes reconsider. That's the information, right there

isn't that how it always works Danner? every time we get into an argument it quickly becomes the most draining thing I can think of. I love it. could you imagine if we were ever on the same mafia team? *shudder*

I am still recovering from the matrix game. <3

of course you would be you Hitler enthusiast. Ugh I really need to finish that story for my mafia game. I still feel bad about it. In due time when I don't have 50 tests

I wanted to post this here since I just found got out of the meeting...

I have taken on some addition responsibilities at work for the time being (ugh) and it will limit my ability to play at work. I will still be able to but I will probably be less active on the whole come the time my "training" is over until I get the person we'll be hiring to do it trained.

It won't affect my game (the one I am modding). Also...I guess I should look at the list on the front page and see how soon that really is :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I wanted to post this here since I just found got out of the meeting...

I have taken on some addition responsibilities at work for the time being (ugh) and it will limit my ability to play at work. I will still be able to but I will probably be less active on the whole come the time my "training" is over until I get the person we'll be hiring to do it trained.

It won't affect my game (the one I am modding). Also...I guess I should look at the list on the front page and see how soon that really is :S
    Your game could be 1-2 months away still.