I'm still around by the way. Sign me up for whatever game comes next

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    Unfortunately I don't think we will get the 21 that Cruelle needs for their game. If we are going to be making games, we might wanna average 10-15 players now.
    Sadly I have two games ready neither can dip below 21. I also don't see us making the numbers right now otherwise I'd have put sign ups up already.

Does anyone have another intermission game ready to go? or a game that can accommodate less than 20?

7+ Year Old Account
    i have a basic game I've been futzing around with. If I don't see a game thread up by tonight I'll put one up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a 15 player game that is ready (its on the signup list as supposed to be run along with Plane) ignore that it might not be balanced in any way. I could put that up if someone doesnt mind helping me try to balance it out somewhat and maybe make it work for lower numbers of players. Or if you guys wouldn't mind a possibly horribly balanced game...

7+ Year Old Account
    Sign up thread for a new game. It's basics so it can be any size. Signups will be around a couple days.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...4#post42730404

7+ Year Old Account
    Can someone bump the game thread please?

Current game is over.
    Will we have enough players for a major game this time?
    I'm hopeful, but realistic...

If not, I have a possible 6-man game. Exactly 6 players.
    It's however not really a game of mafia - it's gonna be very much decided by night actions. The days will be boring and quick.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Current game is over.
    Will we have enough players for a major game this time?
    I'm hopeful, but realistic...

If not, I have a possible 6-man game. Exactly 6 players.
    It's however not really a game of mafia - it's gonna be very much decided by night actions. The days will be boring and quick.
    I still have my game that I think I found a way to lower it to 10 people... It's only been waiting to be used for 2 years now!

I'm up for pretty much any game that people put forward.

Someone toss something up... and I'll sign up again.

I'm almost done moving! Nothing like going from a studio to a 2 bedroom that has a living room/kitchen bigger than your entire apartment... and for only $75 more!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Someone toss something up... and I'll sign up again.

I'm almost done moving! Nothing like going from a studio to a 2 bedroom that has a living room/kitchen bigger than your entire apartment... and for only $75 more!
    That sounds like a pretty sweet deal Large!
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    That sounds like a pretty sweet deal Large!
    Yeah... I was pretty annoyed for a while when I first found out about the place.

Like "oh I see... you don't tell anyone about the 2 bedrooms because then they know that the studios are FUCKING RIP OFFS. Gotcha."

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... I was pretty annoyed for a while when I first found out about the place.

Like "oh I see... you don't tell anyone about the 2 bedrooms because then they know that the studios are FUCKING RIP OFFS. Gotcha."
    So how did you find out about it?
    Mafia History

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    So how did you find out about it?
    I was talking with my maintenance guy about moving out since the rent had gone up under the last land lords.

He responded with "wait... that's way to much for this place. Should only be X-75."

"Oh. Well I still need more space."

"We've got a 2 bedroom open."

"How much?"

"X".

7+ Year Old Account
    I was talking with my maintenance guy about moving out since the rent had gone up under the last land lords.

He responded with "wait... that's way to much for this place. Should only be X-75."

"Oh. Well I still need more space."

"We've got a 2 bedroom open."

"How much?"

"X".
    Ah, from a good 'ole insider. Fun. I wonder why that is though. Watch out, you may be paying a higher price eventually now that you're in the know. That's how it worked when I was in an apartment, we got price increases yearly. Was annoying.

While we're waiting for the next game to go up, how's everyone's progression going in Legion, assuming that's why you're away? How's life in general? I have too much time on my hands, so I decided to volunteer at a local food pantry. I found out that apparently you have to turn in an application and wait for the volunteer manager to call you back, like it's a real job. I didn't know it was so serious, I thought I would just show up and they would put me to work. Shows how much I know about life. I also have been fighting an upper respiratory infection for the last 10 days, and I'm so over it.
    Mafia History

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I got my first legendary yesterday and it wasn't one of the pvp ones! Mo'arg Biotic Stabilizers: Increases Throw Glaive damage by 50% per ricochet.

yo .

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    yo .
    Blood Fox! Long time no see!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Well I got my first legendary yesterday and it wasn't one of the pvp ones! Mo'arg Biotic Stabilizers: Increases Throw Glaive damage by 50% per ricochet.
    Everyone is getting legendaries these days.
    I can hardly wait until I get one. In 2017. It'll be awesome.
    Unless I get one of the three legendaries that seem to believe that Renew is worth casting. Or the one that makes me die better. In fact, please give me one of those PVP-style legendaries, at least they have an effect!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Yay Congratulations! Welcome to the club (that I don't belong to)!

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    yo .
    Look it's a wild Blood Fox! How ya doin?
    Mafia History

10+ Year Old Account
    It feels like Oprah went to Blizz honestly. Yesterday alone I saw 3 legendaries drop. (1 for me, 1 for a guild member, and 1 for a mage in the same instance I got mine) I would have liked the Havoc Ring but those bracers are good for cleave at least...