All this talk about keyboards totally reminds me, I need to get my canned air out and try to blow out some of the dust and gunk between the keys....

Tomec:

Just do this instead.
    http://xkcd.com/237/
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Tomec:

Just do this instead.
    http://xkcd.com/237/
    I've done that a few times. Not necessarily over my head mind you... But in general.

Also, that totally reminds me, I need to catch up on the "what if"s.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do that too, my current keyboard is new though so no need to do it Looks all clean and nice hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

Just watched episode 309 of bleach. the price of the final getsuga is really stupid, in addition he was owning the guy and just decided to use it to own him some more, it didn't feel like he even needed it. More he was just using it to own him big.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Just watched episode 309 of bleach. the price of the final getsuga is really stupid, in addition he was owning the guy and just decided to use it to own him some more, it didn't feel like he even needed it. More he was just using it to own him big.

Really, if you think about it... (potential REAL spoilers from 2 arcs ahead) The price of The Final Getsugatensho does not make sense as a Shinigami ability, but think about what group uses their ultimate power and causes them to lose all of their power for a minute

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I just don't find the help of random people I don't know helpful. It's not so much the whole "we're here to let you know someone cares!" thing. I know that someone likely cares. It feels to me the same way that you'd care for a random dog or something. Would random person answering the suicide hotline still care if they actually knew me? Knew what I was like? Knew things about me? That's why it's not helpful to me. What I feel often is that people I know to some extent(even if it's like the people here) don't care. I feel people I call my friends don't care. I feel I'm surrounded by people that would rather just let me waste away, even if it's not the case. It's tough b/c there's parts of me that know that's not the case.

I've looked so long for a friend that would help me feel human and for a long time I thought I had one but that person has let me down time and time again and it caused many issues(and the lot of you have seen many of them). She's still a good friend, but not an ideal one and likely will never be much of a friend in the future, which saddens me greatly. I have found another friend, who is an awesome person so far, but I feel I'll likely screw that friendship up somehow and I'll be right back at square one again.
    This. This entirely. This is why I stopped going to therapy, because I knew some random guy wouldn't help some random kid if he wasn't getting paid. It's a good sentiment when random people try to help, but it makes me question whether or not the people I know actually care or if they're like these strangers and they'd care about anyone for any reason.

What happened to Falbacca?

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I studied psychology for 6 years. I learned enough to know that nothing can be done and I can't help any of you.

Unless, of course, you meet my nominal fee, only $600/hour up front...
    ^^^^^^

Sorry, you're not qualified.
    Yeah, but money!

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fal is still around. I was talking of someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, at very least you have Fal.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I do that too, my current keyboard is new though so no need to do it Looks all clean and nice hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

He had to use it against Aizen because if he didn't kill Aizen in one hit he would simply keep evolving via the Hogyoku until he overpowered Ichigo and blew up the world. Ichigo had to show the Hogyoku that Aizen was unworthy by one shotting him.

He evolved several times within the time frame immediately around and during their short fight, far too risky to give him any more time. He was already shooting nuclear missiles out of his face tentacles, let's be honest, he had to go.

15+ Year Old Account
    He had to use it against Aizen because if he didn't kill Aizen in one hit he would simply keep evolving via the Hogyoku until he overpowered Ichigo and blew up the world. Ichigo had to show the Hogyoku that Aizen was unworthy by one shotting him.
    this. exactly this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Well, at very least you have Fal.
    psssssh, not really

10+ Year Old Account
    / cry

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this last arc of bleach worth watching?
    It seems odd.

To me, the answer would be yes if it eventually ties back in with the soul society and we get to see them all again, maybe if it doesn't but Ichigo is bad ass again, and a definite no if it's just a high-school we're kinda strong drama with a gang of we're also kind of strong guys going after them.

Cause right now it's feeling about as relevant as the bount arc.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2014-07-31 at 07:14 AM.

IMO everything after Aizen arc is not worth watching.

slow as fk plot development ✓
    more useless characters ✓
    new antagonists who you dont care about ✓
    filler ✓
    powerless ichigo for 100 episodes ✓

- - - Updated - - -

honestly your time would be better spent starting a new anime than watching bleach filler for a month

- - - Updated - - -

If you like Shounen, this should keep you occupied:

HunterxHunter
    Fate/Zero
    Kill la Kill
    JoJo's Bizzare Adventure
    Attack on Titan
    Hajime no Ippo
    Fullmetal Alchemist

10+ Year Old Account
    I skipped the actual filler episodes after aizen and went right to the last arc so it seems like the people after him are other past substitute soul reapers, is just that part worth watching?

click at your own risk. fullbring arc is the most anticlimactic arc in the history of anime. Everything Ichigo learns in the next 50 episodes you will never see again. The most underdeveloped antagonist in the history of anime. A handful of new characters that you will only see once / will never see fight at all. skip at all costs

10+ Year Old Account
    What is fullbring arc? The arc name according to bleach wiki is The Lost Substitute Shinigami arc

and that pretty much just confirms my fears so I will skip it and guess I'm finished with bleach now heh, that describes the bount arc perfectly as well and I feared this would be like the bount arc, the bount arc was the only filler arc I watched from bleach. Filler arcs in other anime like Naruto are okay, skipable still but still not boring to watch but in bleach they just seem to be the most absurd pointless shit ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I see episode titles with the word fullbring in it so I guess it is the arc you're talking about.

So, no seeing the soul society again then?

- - - Updated - - -

So I was just reading the wiki and I think this is from the bleach manga, did the manga go much further than the anime because I think the anime stopped now hasn't it?

Things like Kyōraku now being head of squad 1 meaning the head captain must be dead, and Ziraku killing the person who was the first Kenpachi, Unohana in a duel. These things didn't happen in the anime and if they happen in that last arc it would def be a lot better than what has been described but it doesn't seem like they will happen

- - - Updated - - -

Actually looks like they must be manga only since the pictures on the wiki of these things happening are manga images not anime images.

We're all hoping the anime makes a return some day but there are no promises yet. The fullbring arc explains how Ichigo gets his power back. Spoiler alert, Ichigo gets his power back. Are you surprised?

It's not a totally terrible arc. It's actually a bit deeper than most Bleach arcs have been, and less in-your-face Ichigo-smash. That said, other than Ichigo getting his power back there is next to zero relevant plot development for the rest of the universe, which is why people don't like it. It's more of a side story where only the last episode actually matters. If you want the really relevant stuff, skip to the last like 3 eps and watch from there, problem solved.