10+ Year Old Account
    You bastards murdered Celtic. Now we can't start the game!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love your new avatar listo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I love your new avatar listo!
    Yay thanks!!! Got it from Jessica's pictures when she was in Prague (at least according to the article FB linked me to!) Also can you read minds or something!?!? I was just getting ready to ask what you think of it!

Deleted
    Jut saying it here so everybody knows. I need one more week

So go run a mini-game or something *runs back to the batcave*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Jut saying it here so everybody knows. I need one more week

So go run a mini-game or something *runs back to the batcave*
    Batman role confirmed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    Batman role confirmed!
    Batman was kinda overpowered too. I suspect if we hadn't Godshot to complain about, it would have been the Batman role that got all the attention in that game.

3 bullet proof vests (or was it merely 2 so that it would take 3 hits to kill? I can't quite remember), investigations, night kills, probably doctor protections and tracking too. He survived many kill attempts on him. Hell, my mafia attacked him twice and didn't even pop one of his vests thanks to a doctor and a redirection. >.<

In other words, I'm sure he'd be right at home with some of the roles people made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Yay thanks!!! Got it from Jessica's pictures when she was in Prague (at least according to the article FB linked me to!) Also can you read minds or something!?!? I was just getting ready to ask what you think of it!
    Ha nice!
    She just opened a clothing line btw, BHD who is a major Jessica fan in the AMC is buying a pair of sunglasses from her xD
    Think it's only preorders at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Looked up her clothing line, guessing the sunglasses she's wearing is what BHD bought.

http://blancgroup.com/

Looks like the only thing available so far is eyewear, the rest is coming fall/winter of 2015.

- - - Updated - - -

And wow those prices, maybe BHD didn't get them after all! He didn't know the prices when he said he would xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    TDL I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU

srsly tho, I just asked about you the other day

Yeah, this.
    Missed you too bud <3 town buddies for life
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

I've just said in the Sign up thread I do have a 10 person game that can be ready to go in an hour, don't want to tread on TD's toes though if he is leading an interim game

Deleted
    I've been playing to many games. Was just looking at jobs paying £12 an hour and was relating that to low level.

RIP Torment 1 pay the dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    I've been playing to many games. Was just looking at jobs paying £12 an hour and was relating that to low level.

RIP Torment 1 pay the dream.
    Literally everything I buy I relate it to how many games I could buy with that money.

Had to buy a cardigan for work. $31. That's half a video game.

Got gas. $60. Whole video game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeeesly View Post
    Literally everything I buy I relate it to how many games I could buy with that money.

Dude, that's like four months of WoW sub right there!

I am trying to make a spreadsheet for Mafia 44.5, but I'm having difficulty multitasking that with laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeeesly View Post

I work in a vintage game shop, It's gotten to the point where when I see older games I auto price them on site. Or I go to Walmart and I'm like "We would sell that for this much, it's a rip off here"

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been reading over the games that have been played lately and really interested. But I am so afraid of playing, that if I do, I'll somehow get castrated and thrown off a 50 story balcony for being horribly bad.

I've read over the rules, but eh, seems somewhat confusing. I do however, play Town of Salem religiously. Which is similar, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    I've been reading over the games that have been played lately and really interested. But I am so afraid of playing, that if I do, I'll somehow get castrated and thrown off a 50 story balcony for being horribly bad.

I've read over the rules, but eh, seems somewhat confusing. I do however, play Town of Salem religiously. Which is similar, I guess.
    If you want I can let you watch how I play next game (I'm guessing most roles will have a Quick Topic thread of their own to post in). Will just need to see if Celtic (that games mod) will allow it. It will be a bit different of a game since it will have so many power roles, so it wont be easy to get a real feel for how normal games go, but I can help by showing you how I play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    If you want I can let you watch how I play next game (I'm guessing most roles will have a Quick Topic thread of their own to post in). Will just need to see if Celtic (that games mod) will allow it. It will be a bit different of a game since it will have so many power roles, so it wont be easy to get a real feel for how normal games go, but I can help by showing you how I play.
    Sounds interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or you can ask the same of one of your fellow Aussie's that will be playing in that game (Anakso and Lellybaby). I'd tell you to sign-up for it but the game is already filled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Random thought, once we get to mafia game 66 there should be a mandatory interm game called Mafia 66.6 with a devil theme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Random thought, once we get to mafia game 66 there should be a mandatory interm game called Mafia 66.6 with a devil theme.
    With the pace that these larger games are going that will be in about 18 months...