Badass of the Week

I've been reading this website for years now. Every week the author writes about a person or group of people he thinks is badass, and he always updates it regularly. This week's badass is a hardcore Marine named Jacklyn Lucas.

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/lucas.html

If you've never visited the site I highly recommend it. Warning from the website: "You should probably also be aware that this site features an unnecessarily copious amount of profanity, so if you're easily offended by that sort of thing then this would be a good time for you to turn off your computer and go join a convent. "

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. Holy !@#$

I a

no words wow

That man accomplished more, and saw more, by the time he was 17 than most do in their entire lives. He was a true American badass.

Deleted
    That was a fantastic read!! This is going on Twitter and Facebook good sir...

10+ Year Old Account
    You bastard. Now I'm going to be up until dawn reading about badasses and comparing their beards with my own.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was fantastic!!!!...howd he survived a 3500 feet fall though? =S...that seems suss.

New favorite website.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    New favorite website.
    yup :P same here man!

Deleted
    Web Page Blocked - URL Category

The website that you just tried to connect to:

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/lucas.html

is part of a group of web pages categorised as:

Social Networking.

This category of web site has been restricted due to the Security Policy.

If you believe this site has been incorrectly categorised or you require access for business reasons then please contact the UK Service Desk on extension 25000 or via email to the Service Desk.

Internet usage is monitored and logged in accordance with the Security Policy.

EDIT: i think they want me to do some work....

It was a different time back then. People were more motivated and did a lot more. Technology has made people lazy. lol. But all that aside, the guy was definitely one badass mofo. Pretty cool read for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    You bastard. Now I'm going to be up until dawn reading about badasses and comparing their beards with my own.
    Hehe.... When I first discovered the site, I spent HOURS at a time reading past entries, like this badass U.S. Navy SEAL: Marcus Luttrell, and my personal favorite, the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

That was a great read lol.
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

10+ Year Old Account
    Bookmarked. I read a thing about "badasses" once and it was awesome. So this should make for a good hungover read in the morning!
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

Deleted
    That was f***ing awesome :P

That shit is insane. Thanks for the site.

this incredibly manly article on this incredibly manly man needs background music

Loving the read so far, this is getting bookmarked at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Holy smokes, that guy...

No words are needed actually.