Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Warlock 76,587 Chaos Bolt on 71,73% PvP Damage reduction

WoW PvP is a fucking joke atm. Loladins are unkillable and OP as always since 2007, healers are unkillable, and some people do 75-150k damage crits. A guy in the same BG with me ate a 375k crit from the same Warlock.

Deleted
    Resilience will fix it !

Deleted
    MoP lvl 90 variables on Cata lvl 85 characters. Why bother with threads like this?

15+ Year Old Account
    Pvp at level 85 is no longer being balanced. PvP at 90 is different for many reasons, most noticably larger health pools.

Take it with the same grain of salt that you would when getting one-shot by penance or ambush or a shatter in low level bgs (because that's what level 85 pvp is now, a low level bg).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

another qq thread. i can easly kill holy pallys and rets on my priest. wanna know why? BECAUSE THEY ARE OP. EVERYTHING IS TUNED FOR MOP. oh my god seriously every pre xpac patch people qq so much. its a week b4 mop. really just log off and don't log back on if its such a "fucking joke"

Deleted
    Bwhahaha hilarious shit, coming from the BM hunter!

10+ Year Old Account
    A 76k crit can only be with Berserker AND full trinket buffs.
    And then I wonder how the heck you reached 71% resil.
    My warlock got 66% and is full Cataclysmic
    Unless lots of 20int+20resil is going to make the difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    <insert expansion/levelcap here> will fix it.
    Surrounded by idiots

Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill View Post
    Pvp at level 85 is no longer being balanced. PvP at 90 is different for many reasons, most noticably larger health pools.

Take it with the same grain of salt that you would when getting one-shot by penance or ambush or a shatter in low level bgs (because that's what level 85 pvp is now, a low level bg).
    Hi. Sorry, but this paying customer is a Veteran Player and he has has been playing WoW since 2005. I have heard before Blizzard's lame excuses on how "TBC will fix it" and "WOTLK will fix it" and "Cata will fix it". I just don't buy this crap anymore after 7 years experience with Blizzard.

BTW, Loladins have been OP for 5 years straight.

Why aren't low level BGs allowed to be balanced? Seems like laziness from Blizzard's part

Deleted
    If you are dumb enough to stand there and let the warlock cast a 3 second chaos bolt with ful cds popped you deserve to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    MoP lvl 90 variables on Cata lvl 85 characters. Why bother with threads like this?
    Because words go in through one ear, then out through the other just as quick.

Some people will never learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

That means it'd crit for about 271k if you had no resi. Sick. Imagine a legendary proc on that.

Deleted
    10,000 year cast time, you can interrupt it.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    If you are dumb enough to stand there and let the warlock cast a 3 second chaos bolt with ful cds popped you deserve to die.
    what fruitbat said, times 2.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Deleted
    Glyph deterrence, reflect it back.
    Interrupt with pet, or roar of sacrifice to absorb inc. damage.
    Feign death while he/she is casting it at you.
    Interrupt it yourself with your plethora of CC's.

Mind you, it's not even necessary for you to do any of the above...

Simply glyph Bestial Wrath, pop Bestial Wrath, spam arcane shot, blink strike and kill command.

You'll kill the warlock before he/she even knows who he/she's fighting.

If you're letting a destruction warlock hardcast a 2.6 second Chaos Bolt without anyone interrupting him, you and your team is doing something wrong.

Besides, the only way for him to hit a fully-geared PvP target with that kind of numbers is if he's popped every single cooldown he has. It hits for around 35k-40k normally on full resilience targets with no CDs popped.

---------- Post added 2012-09-14 at 02:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    That means it'd crit for about 271k if you had no resi. Sick. Imagine a legendary proc on that.
    Players have 40% base resilience now, so it'll never crit for that much in PvP.

For PvE it sounds about right for a fully-charged Chaos Bolt with all CDs popped though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qu1rex View Post
    Bwhahaha hilarious shit, coming from the BM hunter!
    ^^ This wins!

Back to the topic in hand, this is tuned for lvl 90, get over it, in a week n a half everything will be back to normal, if you cannot handle that' don't play till MoP comes out!

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    WoW PvP is a fucking joke atm. Loladins are unkillable and OP as always since 2007, healers are unkillable, and some people do 75-150k damage crits. A guy in the same BG with me ate a 375k crit from the same Warlock.
    You realise we're tuned for 90? Yeah you probably do, you just love to whine I reckon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter complaining about OP damage. Ha! Don't make me laugh.