What can rets solo?

After the patch, I've been soloing bosses on my dk and druid alt in addition to my hunter main to get more chances for the mounts I want to drop..

My paladin is currently holy, but got a ret offspec I haven't really touched in years.. Think the ilvl on her ret gear is about 359, altough I plan to do a few Twilight heroics to upgrade it a little before I even dare to breathe on a boss..

Any ideas on what I would be able to solo? Mainly I just want to do Ony, Maly and KT...don't feel quite ready for raptor and panther boss yet
    AHH-YA-YA! AWOGAAAAAA!
    Fear the wrath of the furious cuddly sand gnomes!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd try and solo the search option first. After downing that first boss, you'll have a better idea of what you can probably do!

There's already a thread on Paladin Soloing. I suggest using that for this.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

No need to be snotty, I browsed through that thread and saw mostly prots and the little ret suggestions that were there had a much higher ilvl than me- Do you believe that there is a limit set by some old god about posting new threads and if that limit is reached, the world will blow up?

In that case..I just want to watch the world burn!
    AHH-YA-YA! AWOGAAAAAA!
    Fear the wrath of the furious cuddly sand gnomes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolutely Fabulous View Post
    No need to be snotty, I browsed through that thread and saw mostly prots and the little ret suggestions that were there had a much higher ilvl than me- Do you believe that there is a limit set by some old god about posting new threads and if that limit is reached, the world will blow up?

In that case..I just want to watch the world burn!
    No, but there is a limit set by a moderator. Please use the current thread about paladin soloing. It's for paladins in general, not just prot (although they do seem to be the majority at the moment).

Closing.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!