Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonfiend76 View Post
    you know what i miss? when gas didnt cost me over $4 a gallon

dammit! look what you made me do...actually respond when i tried to resist. so you hate how hunters have evolved? dont play one, problem solved.
    hahaha.. I don't. And I'm having so much fun with this thread, I knew I would call flamers attention. You guys may LOVE hunters as it is. I, and maybe not only me, hate.

hunter damage is amazing. hunter control is amazing.
    and the removal of minimum range means that even retards who can't kite can now do well on the class..

hunters are not bad, not by a long shot, but there are so so many bad hunters its not even funny.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norzuk View Post
    Hunters need some love, they have no damage (it's all on the pet), they don't even need to move anymore, the pet can get loot!

They have no cooldowns, no polymorph, no fear, no absorb.

Hunters need more than 1 butom to press (arcane shot).

The most boring class of wow need some love.
    You Sir, are not a hunter then... or... a very ineffectual one that has no clue about your class.... Hunters are flat nasty now... figure out how and come back to your own thread...

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    everyone is playing BM just because of the insane burst, u can totaly destroy anyone in 2-3 seconds considering they are not using any defensive cds, on beta was the same sh*t eventho MM has decent dmg, on clothies atleast, with my 88 hunter i was pretty much 3 shoting everyone in bg's. i agree that BM is pretty boring, relying on pet isnt something fun, but i know a bunch of hunters who enjoy playing BM and they never had a chance just because it sucked big time, right now its just lame to QQ being underpower when ur not even level 90, same goes for warriors, on live they are pretty weak(compared to other classes atleast), but on beta at 90.. charge dead, and still i havent seen any "fix" on that crap. in my opinion every class is op right now, atleast 1 spec of each class seems op.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters need some hate is more like it. BM is as bad as Mages on live right now. Maybe you could argue MM needs some love, but really you lucked into having one of the best specs, play it. Some classes weren't so lucky.

I love arms, but if Fury was as good as BM, I would not be crying on the forums, Id be wrecking kids.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    even retards who can't kite can now do well on the class..
    but there are so so many bad hunters its not even funny.
    My brain...BOOOM!

Deleted
    Hunters are clearly not bad. Not now, not on beta, nor have they been bad for years.