Gotcha thanks

Any tips as I go and find groups? I'm already 9/9 on my melee main so I have a sense of what to do

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remery View Post
    Gotcha thanks

Any tips as I go and find groups? I'm already 9/9 on my melee main so I have a sense of what to do

Tbh your best bet is to tank em. I know ferals are decent but groups tend to shy away from them. Bear on the other hand is pretty decent
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

How hard is it as bear? Also I don't know what the stat priorities outside of hit exp cap. I assume I'd need legend tank cloak as well?

Returning feral here after a 6 month break. Has anything changed at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli9090 View Post
    Returning feral here after a 6 month break. Has anything changed at all?
    No, not in the past 6 months

Hi, newb feral kitty here, just learning the class still, but had a question.
    Sometimes during rotation it happens that im at 5 combo points, and both my rip and savage roar are at good duration, but i know if i use combos on bite, i wont have them back fast enough to refresh rip before it falls, and if i just sit ill cap the energy.

What do i do in this case?
    We dream, we dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    Hi, newb feral kitty here, just learning the class still, but had a question.
    Sometimes during rotation it happens that im at 5 combo points, and both my rip and savage roar are at good duration, but i know if i use combos on bite, i wont have them back fast enough to refresh rip before it falls, and if i just sit ill cap the energy.

What do i do in this case?
    Use thrash in this case (correct me if im wrong)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemishowl View Post
    Use thrash in this case (correct me if im wrong)
    correct. Another layer to that if you get a ooc while trash is up as well as sr rip and rake. You can shred.

what brings you to a kitty cat thread artie?

FB buff O: wonder what brought that on.
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2014-09-19 at 04:41 PM.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

A friend that dabbles in feral but mains resto told me that with 6.0 Rune won't be BiS, this true?

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli9090 View Post
    A friend that dabbles in feral but mains resto told me that with 6.0 Rune won't be BiS, this true?
    This is correct. I'm not 100% sure what will be bis however. Harroms will be afaik. Not sure about the second slot. I'm guessing TeD?

10+ Year Old Account
    Your weak auras have awkward spaces and breaks in them which are causing quite a few errors when trying to import. Is there any versions without the breaks?

Currently getting an error about every 150 lines or so.
    Last edited by Wiredmana; 2014-09-26 at 11:22 PM.

Anyone familiar with WeakAuras here? I tried to use Stenhaldi's import string on bleed ratios, but I'm getting this error: 'Error deserializing ...llMeWhen\Lib\AceSerializer-3.0\AceSerializer-3.0.lua:175: Supplied data misses AceSerializer terminator ('^^')'

Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    Anyone familiar with WeakAuras here? I tried to use Stenhaldi's import string on bleed ratios, but I'm getting this error: 'Error deserializing ...llMeWhen\Lib\AceSerializer-3.0\AceSerializer-3.0.lua:175: Supplied data misses AceSerializer terminator ('^^')'
    I guess you can copy it on notepad and remove the spaces before importing in WA.

There weren't any, but I went back to the import string now and copied it again, and now it was alll different. I did the exact same thing as yesterday and this time it worked.

Deleted
    Anyone got a working button glowing Ferocious Bite weakaura? I got my button to glow at all times, but funny enough whenever I cast healing touch it disappears. Very annoying and I can't seem to find a way around it.

Deleted
    What are we estimating will the best BIS trinkets come 6.0 Pals?

I suppose HT and TED but on some fights AoC might fit in well :P
    Altho i suppose feral dmg in 6.0 will be dogsht w/o dmg modifiers from last tier talents(HotW,DoC,NV) since as far as i saw we are only class that lost effectiveness from talents in 6.0
    Last edited by Macor; 2014-10-06 at 06:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The sims currently represent feral being middle of the pack to slightly less than that @ level 90 come 6.0.2/WoD. It's ok though, once we get level 100, we'll improve some, and beyond that, when we start getting more crit on gear and get our 2pc/4pc, we'll be solidly in the top 5 for single target fights and fair on cleave/multi-dot.

How is Bottle of Infinite Stars (510) faring currently? I haven't played WoW since the release of patch 5.2, so I still have some gear from T14. I'm also wondering at what item level weapons beat my Gao-Rei, Staff of the Legendary Protector (504).

Other than that, I see logs of people who use Mangle (or any other CP generator) only a handful of times during a boss encounter. How is this possible when you need to generate combo points to keep Rip (and Savage Roar) up?

Lastly, since when did Swipe start generating combo points?

So with 6.0, should we just gem full agi since we don't need to get values just right with rune? And also, is there a new stat priority?