Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Why are you guys complaining about content getting easier? it's inevitable, more access to raids = more raiders get to see the content. Which means more money for blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    Wow, Guess I won't be returning to Firelands.
    That shit was depressing.
    I agree wholeheartedly

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesglory View Post
    Sinestra was definitely the hardest mechanical fight in T11 when it was current content. Honestly Al'akir was not that complex unless you were trying to do it 25HM in the first couple of months before it got "fixed" to be the same difficulty(/slightly more difficult) as 10 Al'akir HM.

AC was just "hard" as people left it to the very end as it only rewarded crap and was one of the harder bosses of the tier.
    Sorry, I only talk about difficulty modes that matter in a hardcore sense. Not casualcraft. I would agree though that Sinestra was one if not the hardest fight that tier in 10 man. But it was more of a raid size limitation and scaling down issue rather than a complexity of the encounter issue. AC was overall the hardest fight in 25. There are very few that completed the tier at relevance that will dispute that.

Deleted
    Everyone in that raid have at least 20 ilvl's higher gear, worth of stats, then when it was current content what did you honestly expect? It has less to do with the nerfs, then it has to do with your gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post
    all the hate when I never said it was a feat of strength or something amazing. Calm down nerds. I just posted it to show how easy this game is getting more and more. I've even posted a 5man normal dw kill few weeks ago because how sad and causal raiding has become. pvp is the same way, reroll a fotm class and pickup gladiator with out much work, or win trade and cheat your way to r1.

This fight was so much fun when it was current progression, it felt good getting a kill, now it's herp the derp and pick up free loot
    Ye because old heroic content and normal modes are meant to be the challenge. Righto. Im not saying any form of boss nerf is justified (DS is an insane joke) but saying that the game overall is bad and pointing out old content and normal modes makes you look like a fool.
    Last edited by mmoc1dc6da2fe2; 2012-09-16 at 10:52 PM.

Deleted
    Point of this video is? You're running a t12raid you've had on farm for soon over a year with most probably BiS t13-gear and lvl90 optimized talents, I dont get what there is to be upset over? And ofcourse you can 5man DW with the nerf-debuff switched on if you have BiS-gear. But if you dont like that you can turn the debuff off and cry about how hard it is instead of making a stupid thread that makes no sense if you think about it.

---------- Post added 2012-09-16 at 11:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reakash View Post
    He isn't bragging about it, merely showing that the nerfs they did once again weren't needed. Think before you post, please.
    They outgear it by 20+ ilvl with lvl90-optimized talents and have probably had it on farm forever, theres nothing to complain about really since it wouldnt matter anyway.
    Last edited by mmocf94708a214; 2012-09-16 at 11:05 PM.

all the hate when I never said it was a feat of strength or something amazing. Calm down nerds. I just posted it to show how easy this game is getting more and more. I've even posted a 5man normal dw kill few weeks ago because how sad and causal raiding has become. pvp is the same way, reroll a fotm class and pickup gladiator with out much work, or win trade and cheat your way to r1.

This fight was so much fun when it was current progression, it felt good getting a kill, now it's herp the derp and pick up free loot
    It's not hate, its people tired of hypocritical bullshit posts like yours.

Some simple maths for you, with your composition and without the latest nerf, you would have killed him in 6 minutes. This being the case, did the nerf matter? You would have just come here with a "6 minute heroic ragnaros kill" video. You completely overgear it with BiS gear from a later tier, you went with a setup designed around high dps (1 tank, 1 conventional healer and disc priest smite spamming). Once again, gear let your tanks and healers get away with this setup. On top of this, you have a reworked talent system that ups your dps somewhat and a vengeance system that makes your tank do very high dps. Is it any surprise that it was quick?

Go back and reduce your ilevel by 25 removing your t13 4 set bonuses, take out the new talents that give you advantages that you didn't have in 4.3 and I bet you couldnt kill him with that same comp.

I particularly like your comment about how it was so much fun when it was current progression and my, how that kill felt good! http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/.../rating.tier12
    You never got a H Rag kill when it was current progression When you first killed it your guild was already rocking some DS heroic gear. Thats right, our pve hero bemoaning how easy raiding is, is actually a gear-o. (hero thru gear, geddit?!)

Finally, most people here are nerds, I mean, they play an online game with dragons and stuff in and post on internet forums. You do the same, in addition you also fraps vids. So chill, fellow nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    It's not hate, its people tired of hypocritical bullshit posts like yours.

Some simple maths for you, with your composition and without the latest nerf, you would have killed him in 6 minutes. This being the case, did the nerf matter? You would have just come here with a "6 minute heroic ragnaros kill" video. You completely overgear it with BiS gear from a later tier, you went with a setup designed around high dps (1 tank, 1 conventional healer and disc priest smite spamming). Once again, gear let your tanks and healers get away with this setup. On top of this, you have a reworked talent system that ups your dps somewhat and a vengeance system that makes your tank do very high dps. Is it any surprise that it was quick?

Go back and reduce your ilevel by 25 removing your t13 4 set bonuses, take out the new talents that give you advantages that you didn't have in 4.3 and I bet you couldnt kill him with that same comp.

I particularly like your comment about how it was so much fun when it was current progression and my, how that kill felt good! http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/.../rating.tier12
    You never got a H Rag kill when it was current progression When you first killed it your guild was already rocking some DS heroic gear. Thats right, our pve hero bemoaning how easy raiding is, is actually a gear-o. (hero thru gear, geddit?!)

Finally, most people here are nerds, I mean, they play an online game with dragons and stuff in and post on internet forums. You do the same, in addition you also fraps vids. So chill, fellow nerd.
    You forget this is my alt who's now my main, I've rerolled, could have had a kill before that. also if it was a 6minute kill, id post it saying world fastest H rags kill and laughing at the hate comments. the point of this video is for nothing about epeeing. idk why people are like ohhh so easy right hurrrr your gear blahblahblah. the reason I made a thread is just to show how much a nerf effects a fight thats already way too easy for the most part. and then you try to prove im bad by linking wowprgress stuff, lol. we raid 25man 9hours a week during progression, on an RP server. we didin't care enough to bother with Hrag in 25 because our raid roaster didnt allow it, and we are one of the very few 25man progression guilds not screwing over half the raid going to a 10man for a kill. doesn't mean much when you fuck over friends for stuff. and to be fair, we didnt try at all because after taking a massive dump on our server getting ever t11 end wing boss down months before FL hit, and being the only guild with those bosses dead, we thought it be nice to give a rival guild who spent 50hours on it and still didnt get it, the server first kill.

then again this is the internet and no one likes when a group of friends have fun on the internet, right.
    tl;dr imbadguys

If you guys had a Hunter, would have been a 4 minute 50 second kill. Because I'm awesome. Nice kill anyhow. Trying to get my weekly group to push more dps to skip that meteor. Always spawns around 14-15%.

Quote Originally Posted by soicakes View Post
    I highly doubt you killed Heroic Rag at a relevant kill date. It's obvious after this very stupid comment, I'm sure 90% of the top guilds would agree that Sinestra and Ragnaros would be the top two hardest bosses in the expansion. I'd love to see you try them both before they were nerfed to the ground and say it's a faceroll fight.
    Difference is, Sinestra is still pretty tough. H rag isn't. Why that is, I have no clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

People complaining about nerfs to a 15 month old tier. It's nothing new that the pre-expansion patch has all sorts of nerfs coming with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    It's sad to see one of the hardest encounters in the game reduced to...that
    Yep. God forbid old content be a hundred times easier not only with nerfs, but drastically outscaling it as well. D: The horror!!!

You forget this is my alt who's now my main, I've rerolled, could have had a kill before that. also if it was a 6minute kill, id post it saying world fastest H rags kill and laughing at the hate comments. the point of this video is for nothing about epeeing. idk why people are like ohhh so easy right hurrrr your gear blahblahblah. the reason I made a thread is just to show how much a nerf effects a fight thats already way too easy for the most part. and then you try to prove im bad by linking wowprgress stuff, lol. we raid 25man 9hours a week during progression, on an RP server. we didin't care enough to bother with Hrag in 25 because our raid roaster didnt allow it, and we are one of the very few 25man progression guilds not screwing over half the raid going to a 10man for a kill. doesn't mean much when you fuck over friends for stuff. and to be fair, we didnt try at all because after taking a massive dump on our server getting ever t11 end wing boss down months before FL hit, and being the only guild with those bosses dead, we thought it be nice to give a rival guild who spent 50hours on it and still didnt get it, the server first kill.

then again this is the internet and no one likes when a group of friends have fun on the internet, right.
    tl;dr imbadguys

Your guild, which you've been with since early 2011 killed H Rag in Jan 2012. You stop short of saying you *did* kill it when it was relevant, just come out and say it (you didn't!) You strongly implied that when you killed him "it meant something, not like with these nerfs" It didn't, you killed it post nerf and with further gear related nerfs since you had gear from a later HEROIC tier. Don't say how much your kill meant "back in the days". Your whole post was "look how quick he died, nerfed to oblivion" yet even you didn't kill it when it was relevant. You are in no place to judge.

Health nerfs or not, he still wiped you at least once didn't he?
    hahah well said!

Your guild, which you've been with since early 2011 killed H Rag in Jan 2012. You stop short of saying you *did* kill it when it was relevant, just come out and say it (you didn't!) You strongly implied that when you killed him "it meant something, not like with these nerfs" It didn't, you killed it post nerf and with further gear related nerfs since you had gear from a later HEROIC tier. Don't say how much your kill meant "back in the days". Your whole post was "look how quick he died, nerfed to oblivion" yet even you didn't kill it when it was relevant. You are in no place to judge.
    I love you.

If there's one thing worse than arrogant nerf-decrying self-satisified WoW players it's those who have no right to be belittling the content that they did not complete when it was relevant.
    Last edited by Festisio; 2012-09-17 at 12:37 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmian View Post
    This is ... depressing ... I mean, seriously, what is Raiding today? I seen 5 minutes of facerolling and only 5 seconds of don't stand in the fire. This can't be called a raid boss, even at this time of an expansion. Compare it to Kael'Thas or Vashj or even to Magtheridon or Gruul and you will see they were a lot harder, even Kara was.
    As usually, I suppose they prepare the players for MoP raids, and to be honest I really fear what raiding will be at the start of the expansion and the way it will look at the end.
    As about level 95 I foresee only 10 man raids.
    You may call me pessimistic, drama queen, diva, troll, raging kid, wrong or however but these are my exact and accurate thoughts and my fears regarding high end game have really come true.

-Just my 2 cent-
    It's 2 patches after it was relevant. You are being dramatic.

Deleted
    I thought everyone is killing him as fast now, but I guess it needs a separate topic about it 1 week before new expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Karmian View Post
    This is ... depressing ... I mean, seriously, what is Raiding today? I seen 5 minutes of facerolling and only 5 seconds of don't stand in the fire. This can't be called a raid boss, even at this time of an expansion. Compare it to Kael'Thas or Vashj or even to Magtheridon or Gruul and you will see they were a lot harder, even Kara was.
    As usually, I suppose they prepare the players for MoP raids, and to be honest I really fear what raiding will be at the start of the expansion and the way it will look at the end.
    As about level 95 I foresee only 10 man raids.
    You may call me pessimistic, drama queen, diva, troll, raging kid, wrong or however but these are my exact and accurate thoughts and my fears regarding high end game have really come true.

-Just my 2 cent-
    Um Magtheridon had basically one mechanic, click a cube, it wasnt difficult at all. Did you do HM Rag when it was current becasue it was much more difficult that Kael and Vashj? How about we dont complain about a fight that is now 2 tiers old and not relevant at all since MOP is right around the corner. Also did you even play in BC everything got nerfed by 30% before Wrath.

If casuals cant do it, it must not excist! Hence nerfs. But it did make our sellruns easier so I dont complain.

No wondor less people killed Sinestra than HC raggy

<- Killed Sinestra recently via openraid, guild back then wasent able to progress on it much, while it was mega easy than compared when it was current, this still makes Sinestra look weak. You kinda laugh, when you see this, when you wiped loads on HC raggy (Did myself a good 300+ wipes and never got a kill with them, my guild back then wasent much good trough)
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO