Hello!

The issue: Strange behaviour with my graphic card for the past 5 months(i think the graphic card is the issue here). Had alot of issues since i bought the card and i simply want to get to the bottom of it all before i decide to RMA it. think i'm up to around 10 different kind of issues since i bought it by now..haha

specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k
Cooler: Intel Standard
Motherboard: MSI P67A-GD65
RAM: 4x 4gb Corsair Vengeance
GPU: Sapphire HD 7970 Dual-X
HDD: WE 500gb Sata (few years old)
PSU: Corsair Corsair 650TX

1: A simple thing like just using the computer browsing the net or playing a game, or even accidently giving the desk a slight nudge makes my screens "lose signal" with the computer so i have to replug the cable to the main monitor for it to work again. I don't have to nudge the desk for this to happend, but at occasion i managed to relate such things with some of the "lost signal" i was getting. (happens both screens at the same time)

2: One day my computer crashed/bluescreened around 8 times in the time span of 2-3 hours the moment i opened some kind of game. (updated the drivers after crash 3. and tried different games to make sure it wasnt a faulty installation)

Bluescreen viewer of the 2 bluescreen codes that got recorded during these crashes below!
1: http://www.bilddump.se/bilder/201209...94.54.31.7.png
2: http://www.bilddump.se/bilder/201209...94.54.31.7.png

From what i gathered from these it was software related bluescreens, haven't had them since.

NOW! for the fun part.

3: My computer have started actively crashing/losing signal on the monitors when i start my computer (can take several tries before i starts properly) I start the computer, i get into windows and it lost the signal on both monitors, i replugged them which did not work. Instead i got a green screen on my 2nd monitor with graphic tearing across the whole screen in form of lines.

Restarted computer again, shortly after getting into windows same thing happends, this time a brown screen. i tried replugging the cable to be met by a green screen on my main monitor with the same graphic tearing.

Sometimes it crash before i get into windows.
Bluescreen viewer of one of these crashes: http://www.bilddump.se/bilder/201209...94.54.31.7.png
From what i can gather using the pogram "WhoCrashed" this one seem to be related to faulty hardware.

I still get these crashes and problems frequently when the computer have been turned off, so a fresh boot. After a couple of tries it boots properly, and from there it works without any issues what so ever. As in, i used it all day played games, watched a movie, browsed the net and no crashes etc. Had it turned on during the night, and no signs of any issues.

I proceed to turn off the computer and head off, and boot it up when i get home and same issues all over again.

So yeah..i really need some expert help here, i consider myself quite tech savvy, but this is getting ridiculous

Been debating on popping in my old 9800gtx+ to see if i experience the same kind of crashes with that card. But aint even sure that is the problem anymore.

---------- Post added 2012-09-17 at 05:43 PM ----------

noone around with sufficient computer knowledge that can give me some sunshine upon these annoying issues?