10+ Year Old Account

Anticipated Games of winter 2012 and you

Hello,
    I'm doing some mild research for a journalism class I'm taking at school and need a little information.
    I'd like you all to state your most anticipated game of this year, and a little about yourselves as well (Age, interest). Also what your generally interested in in this game.
    If you'd like you could also compare it to another game, but keep it civil.
    Any contribution is appreciated and please don't start a flamewar of any kind.

Thank you for your cooperation.

10+ Year Old Account
    interest: my work and things associated, aquariums, video games, movies and world afairs (but only slightly)
    most anticipated game: Assasins Creed III
    why?: mainly because of the overarching story. in the last 6 months to a year not a single game has intrested me for more then a couple of hours and a good compeling story is the only thing that might intrest me. there are a couple of other games that provide a good story too, but they are often paired with repetative gameplay. there are a couple of new IP's coming out (the last of us, dishonored) and re-imaginations (tomb raider) coming out, but i'm not sure yet those will be as awesome as they say they will, while with AC you know what you will get.

Interest: video games, Politics, writing, Skiiing
    My two most anticipated games are: Assassins creed III and Lightning Returns Final fantasy xiii
    these games both interest me because there storys. In a generation where most games are just fpses ffxiii-2 was amazing for me. AC3 is going to be the end to what is an amazing trilogy

Interests: Drawing, painting, video games, movies, mountain biking, hiking.
    Most Anticipated Game: Dishonored
    Why?: I think that the concept of this game is really unique, and I've had my eye on it pretty much since it was announced. It has some really neat ideas, and if the game pulls them off well then it is going to be really fun to play. Plus, it reminds me a lot of BioShock in certain aspects, and that has me drawn to it in more ways than one. Overall, it looks like it has huge potential, and it stands out as the most unique game coming out this year.

Age 18
    I like Games, animes, design, series and sports.
    Most Anticipated Game: Assassins Creed and Dishonored

Interests: Pizza, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Antique Collecting (computers, sound systems, gaming consoles), Animals, Cartoons, Video Games.
    Most Anticipated Game: ZombiU (Wii-U)
    Why?: It's the first Ubisoft game in a very long time that I've been absolutely blown away by. I've had this quiet, reserved boycott going on for years because of Ubisoft's DRM policies on PC. I mean, I have a copy of Blazing Angels that I bought a month after it released, but I've never been able to play it due to their "Disk Authentication System" not working. Any simple Google search with "Ubisoft" and "DRM" will turn up tons of negative articles.

Anyways, I'm already excited for the Wii-U. I have been ever since I first heard of it. What surprised me was this title appearing out of nowhere, and totally captivating me. At the same time, Ubisoft finally announces that they are ditching their hardcore DRM and going for a one-time online activation format. I couldn't be happier right now.

I also plan on picking up the original "Zombi" for Commodore 64!
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 25 years old, brazilian, and my main interests are music, games, boardgames and economy. (pretty much on that order)

I'm waiting for Resident Evil 6 and Bioshock Infinite, basically because those franchises never dissapointed me. Resident Evil keeps the tense zombie atmosphere and improved the action every new game. Previous Bioshocks have great plot, great gameplay and awesome enviroments.