Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Why do you like your shaman ?

I play resto and really like how it is played and chain heal in badass imo .
    Nixs

Deleted
    Hi my name is Sorbus and I'm an alcoh... erm.. enhancement shaman. You just gotta love it. Electric Warrior.

I find shaman to be the most engaging and most complete class. A lot of people disagree, but I absolutely love it. My main is a resto/ele Troll shaman, and I also have a well geared 85 dwarf enchance/resto shaman. I love it, absolutely love it. Plus, I find them to be the best healers.

One word... Thunderf*ck. AB and EotS have never been the same.

Even before that spell, how badass is bloodlust. When you hear that roar, you know shit is about to get real.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjakat View Post
    One word... Thunderf*ck. AB and EotS have never been the same.

Even before that spell, how badass is bloodlust. When you hear that roar, you know shit is about to get real.
    lol love it you got it right on that and when you sit back ripping chain lights and they keep procin its like I HAVE THE POWER!!!!! lol

Healing Tide at easily healible (totally not a word) but still heavy raid damage is fun for meter-whoring.

Quote Originally Posted by beuwulf View Post
    lol love it you got it right on that and when you sit back ripping chain lights and they keep procin its like I HAVE THE POWER!!!!! lol
    Lol yeah, when I sit in AVs and EotS with many people gathered in one place, spamming CL makes me feel like some kind of sith lord.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Deleted
    Chain Lightning.

Deleted
    Shields. They look cool, but it isn't enough anymore. I don't think I am going to main Shaman in Pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well. I played Enha for a couple years before quitting. I played the spec for a few different reasons.

One, I kinda liked being the Underdog spec. Two, I like the fast and flashy play style. Three, the concept is just bitchen
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Deleted
    Chain Heal, my favourite heal spell after Tranquility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi my name is Cai and the reason I am here is cause I'm a Masochi.... whoops sry wrong place.

I like my Shaman for the play style.

MY name is spoiled and i play a shaman because its blue and i'm blue and something about babadee and babadow. Now with blue being a primary color i do not know why it is being beat by purple, orange, and green. White is understandable but green, the nerve

Love seeing huge numbers as elemental (plus having Heroism rocks). <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorbus View Post
    Hi my name is Sorbus and I'm an alcoh... erm.. enhancement shaman. You just gotta love it. Electric Warrior.
    Pretty much this I love the mix of both melee and spells. When I was rerolling at the end of wrath I debated a warrior vs enhance because I wanted a class that would duelwield one handed weapons and with the changes they made to fury I didn't fell it meshed well and so I went with the shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being able to out heal and out DPS people in my raid at the same time, due to Ancestral Guidance and Glyph of the Healing Storm.

I feel closest to the shaman, due to my calming nature and loving nature.

And, space goats.

Deleted
    A dwarf with Brewmaster title, doublewielding skulled axes (or mugs), ready to call upon s**tload of elementals to destroy everything around... How can you not love it?

Switching to it as my main in MoP - tired of tanking for 2 xpacs...

10+ Year Old Account
    I love shamans because when I use lava burst i can proc another lava burst than that lava burst procs another lava burst then i get an instant proc lava burst that procs another lava burst which yet again procs another lava burst, Because you know, i love lava bursting.

Deleted
    I like the elemental vibe of shamans especially the lightning bolt/chain lightning spells and love to see them proc :P

I like how different and unique they are compared to other classes. What's not to love about shooting lightning, huge fireballs and not to mention the coolest spell in the game, thunderstorm. Knocking people and mobs off cliffs? Incredibly fun and hilarious to see them go bye bye! Plus having elementals, heroism and totems for many situations is great. IDK, it's just a class I've loved playing since BC.