Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    How about saving up 200 fragments for a XP boost?

Will solves give xp past 85?
    I would really like to know this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDoor View Post
    I would really like to know this as well.
    If you aren't solving Panda solves you will not progress. Saving 200 frags will do nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by magazz View Post
    I was thinking... should I save fragments and not solve them before MOP? And solve all of them when I'll train on 25th for above 525 arch? I am hoping I'd get some skills up especially from Tol'avir solves if I'll have 200 fragments unsolved before MOP

What do u guys think?
    it doesn't matter if you do or not... truth told, the effort now is pointless, any non-pandarian solve above 500 grants ONE SKILL POINT if that... even for the ones that require 150 fragments... GC told us a couple wks ago in a blue post that they were gonna do it.

---------- Post added 2012-09-22 at 07:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by magazz View Post
    I was thinking... should I save fragments and not solve them before MOP? And solve all of them when I'll train on 25th for above 525 arch? I am hoping I'd get some skills up especially from Tol'avir solves if I'll have 200 fragments unsolved before MOP

What do u guys think?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6490540234

Here's the thread... and in it you see a solve log of items and the skill awarded.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.