How well will this Laptop run WoW and a few other games?

shopping.hp.com/en_US/home-office/-/search-SimpleOfferSearch?PageSize=15&SearchTerm=dv7t-7000+quad+edition
    (The actual laptop if interested, can't make a actual direct link though)

Cpu: i7-3720qm cpu 2.6gz
    Gpu: NVIDIA GT 650m GDDR5 2gb
    Ram: 8gb ddr3 ram
    SSD: 180gb SSD (doesn't say much else)

I plan on buying this early October.
    Will it run WoW on high or Ultra decently?
    Will it be able to handle Skyrim/Diablo 3/Star Craft 2 on low/medium settings?

Thanks in advance. =)

Pretty weak video card. This is a MUCH better notebook for the same price from a much more reputable brand that will absolutely spank the HP in gaming performance by a mile.

http://www.sagernotebook.com/index.p...el_name=NP9130

Swap the boot drive to the 256GB Crucial M4, and bump the CPU up to a i7-3610. Will come out to the same price as your configured HP.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

if you dont go too high on shaders and sampling then you should be fine on high settings for D3, WoW and SC2, not sure on skyrim but should be good for med settings with a few on high at least.

the graphics are mid range but the rest are fine, if you have to pick a laptop up then if should be more than adequate but a desktop for the same price will get more performance.

the laptop choice above my post is a much better option for the same price i would go with that with a few tweaks here and there depending on how much you want to spend.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2012-09-18 at 02:53 AM.

So the Crucial SSD is better than the Intel?

Also, thanks. I was pretty much dead set on getting the hp laptop, but I think I will get the Sager. I guess I thought the 650m was a lot better than it actually is.

This is a bit offtopic, but any idea how tax works with this? I tried checking my zip code for taxes and it still resulted in 0. o.O

Most states don't impose sales tax on orders from outside the state. And yeah, the M4 is essentially the most reliable SSD on the market.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics