Alliance Monk Race and Professions

Hello,

I'll check MoP and want to play a alli Monk. I don't really know what race and what professions are a good choose.
    I just play PvP and dont gonna use any PvE Gear.

Thnx 4 your hlp.

greetings

Human for PvP, profs, whatever you prefer, engineering for BGs.

Depends a little on what spec you want to play. For melee, escape artist will be very good. Shadowmeld is good too, but probably still better for healers. EMFH is still going to be good too, since the PvP trinkets are so good now. Stoneform could be good, but it depends on whether monks are an ideal target. If we have another season of zerg the healer, then dwarf might be the ideal race for a healing monk.

I wouldn't think much of draenei, worgen can't be a monk, and pandas don't look like much of a PvP race. I think you get a racial gouge, but DRing incapacitates is no good.

Edit: Professions don't matter. They all give the same benefits in a competitive environment, though jewelcrafting and blacksmithing give you more flexibility. Engineering is best in non-competitive situations.

hmm the question with professions is, what we are going to gem resilience or AGI/INT gem. If resilience gems are best, then are juwe and bs best profession.