Challenge mode gear "mixup"

As most of you have probably seen, this is our upcoming challenge set. What's confusing about it so far, is that every piece is prefixed with "Windfury" and yet it is very clearly a fire-based outfit. That alone would be worth nagging about but it gets weirder.

The Druid's challenge gear's visual procs were shown today. That's a lot of lightning for a druid and while they already had swirling wind animations in their leafy-heals, does anyone else think the gear and the animation would have made more sense as the Shaman set?

EDIT: Just noticed a top comment has this very same question, guess that's a start.
    Last edited by TheWindWalker; 2012-09-18 at 05:20 PM. Reason: youtube dejavu
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

The giant totems on the shoulders for the shaman set fit the class, albeit they look ridiculous. When I saw the druid proc preview, I too was scratching my head though. That's an awful lot of lightning on a druid set, which to me would be way more fitting for a shaman. I guess we'll have to wait and see what the effect for the shaman's smoke stacks are.

Yeah the name doesn't fit, but I like the challenge set none the less. I hope it has some good effects. The crotch mask is cool too.

Lightning did always seemed more of a shaman's domain though, because it isn't sentient so I don't know why the druids would care for it too much. The druid animation does remind me of thunderclouds and hurricane though so I guess it can work.