Thread: LF Bag addon!

Lightbulb LF Bag addon!

Ive been using BaudBag for years now and Im at the point of finishing up my newest UI. What Im looking for is a one bag addon that is "minimal". I dont need to have a GUI for the addon, LUA would be ok for me because I intend for my UI to be a install, forget it. Itll work on every character without changin anything.

I dont need graphics or textures. Simple change color for border and background in LUA is fine.

Anyone know of anything out there? Besides ripping it out an existing UI, which I dont want to do.

Im one of those UI designers that believe that you dont have to have a 500kb-3mb addon that can be achieved using a less than 20kb addon. Bells and whistles are nice for some, but the less bloat, the better.

Thanks

Adibags is hands down my personal favorite bag addon. It neatly sorts out all my stuff, shows me what's new, and if I have my armor setup in group (Tanking, DPS, PvP) it shows them in groups so that the armor isn't mixed up. Overall, it's super lightweight.

I prefer it over Bagnon because of the groups it sorts out into. Makes it so much easier than looking at colors of things.

Adibags

bagnon is 130kb zipped, baudbag is 42kb zipped. I appreciate your comments, however, Im not looking for a huge one bag addon.

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/KzUiZ.jpg
    Is that Adibags right there?

Quote Originally Posted by Morghie View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/KzUiZ.jpg
    Is that Adibags right there?
    No, this is Arkinventory.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Thanks - I actually tried Adibags and loved it

Quote Originally Posted by Mortiegama View Post
    Adibags is hands down my personal favorite bag addon. It neatly sorts out all my stuff, shows me what's new, and if I have my armor setup in group (Tanking, DPS, PvP) it shows them in groups so that the armor isn't mixed up. Overall, it's super lightweight.

I prefer it over Bagnon because of the groups it sorts out into. Makes it so much easier than looking at colors of things.

Adibags

^^ This and more this^^ I recently discovered Adibags. Best Bag Addon i have ever used.