Thread: Pink screen

Deleted

Pink screen

Hey guys, once again... I have a problem. At random points, everything on my screen just turns pink. It's really annoying and each time I have to switch channels on it to fix it back to normal. I got this problem after installing a driver for my graphics card. I've tried tapping on the side, checking with the HDMI cable but none of that works, only if I switch channels or shut down the TV. I'm using a philips LCD-TV 32PFL5404H if it matters.

By the way, before I installed the driver, a similar thing happened, the screen just turns black for 2-3 seconds and then goes back to normal, just at random points, I would appreciate it very much if you could help me. Thanks.

What Graphics card are you using, what driver set?

There can be multiple things that are causing it. GPU could be bad, the cable could be bad, monitor ect. Since you mentioned it happened before but turned black I would say something is failing. If you have a spare monitor, cable and GPU try those one at a time to see if its hardware failure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sthos View Post
    What Graphics card are you using, what driver set?
    AMD Radeon HD 6700 series
    There can be multiple things that are causing it. GPU could be bad, the cable could be bad, monitor ect. Since you mentioned it happened before but turned black I would say something is failing. If you have a spare monitor, cable and GPU try those one at a time to see if its hardware failure.
    I bought new components in April, I doubt they are already falling apart though.

I uninstalled the recent drivers 30 minutes ago and no pink screen thus far.

Even if they are new, its all hardware that can fail for any number of reasons.

If the different drivers work yay! If not like I said try those 3 things to try and narrow the problem down at the very least it can tell you if its hardware related or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sthos View Post
    Even if they are new, its all hardware that can fail for any number of reasons.

If the different drivers work yay! If not like I said try those 3 things to try and narrow the problem down at the very least it can tell you if its hardware related or not.
    Yeah nothing has happened in the past hours, I think uninstalling drivers did the trick, thanks alot for help though mate!