Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Had88 View Post
    Because there are no killer-games I really want. And seriously, its their fault if you get everything expept Dustforce for 1$...
    people like you are the reason we can't have nice things. And people wonder where the whole PC gamer entitlement comes from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

Because there are no killer-games I really want. And seriously, its their fault if you get everything expept Dustforce for 1$...
    So...you're telling me you only feel "obligated" to pay more than a dollar if they roll out AAA games? Otherwise, you'll give them the least amount of money? You do realize that you're getting ten games if you pay more than a mere $6.02 (as of this writing)...and some (or even all, if you so desire) goes to charity? As Larath says, you are the reason we can't have nice things. These are DRM-free. Include OSTs. Give to charity. What more do you want? Does the word "entitlement" ring a bell? God, this mindset infuriates me.

Deleted
    For reference, if you were to purchase each game individually, you'd have to pay 55.95€ (using Steam pricing) for only the five base games. For the additional five that require you to pay more than $6.02 (horrible thought!), you're up to a total of 98.4€.

So yeah, paying a single dollar is a douche thing to do.

Edit: That's not taking into account the cost of the OSTs that are included in the Bundle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    So...you're telling me you only feel "obligated" to pay more than a dollar if they roll out AAA games? Otherwise, you'll give them the least amount of money? You do realize that you're getting ten games if you pay more than a mere $6.02 (as of this writing)...and some (or even all, if you so desire) goes to charity? As Larath says, you are the reason we can't have nice things. These are DRM-free. Include OSTs. Give to charity. What more do you want? Does the word "entitlement" ring a bell? God, this mindset infuriates me.
    I payed over average for HIB5... just a matter of Games. Without a bundle I would not have bought one of these games.

10+ Year Old Account
    I payed over average for HIB5... just a matter of Games. Without a bundle I would not have bought one of these games.
    You didn't buy any of those games. You abused the generosity of the folks that do Humble Bundle to basically get a bunch of games DRM-free, with OSTs, for free.

It's a total dick move, man. You need to go back and increase the amount you paid.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    People that bought HIB6 should make sure to check out Jamestown if they didn't get it in a previous HIB. Was really surprised at how good it was, even if it was a bit short. Really takes me back to when I used to play 1942 for hours on end.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow