No need to relog to activate MoP!

so if you read the twitter, GC says this:

Will we have to re-log at midnight for MOP launch to start getting XP?
    The plan is no. /crosses fingers.
    so my question is, will this work? will you risk relogging anyway? or will you risk sitting outside the mop quest giver when the clock ticks over in your hope for realm first?

I'll sit around and wait and see. I bet a couple of my guildies will try relogging, so I'll let them risk the authentication servers first. :P

Was the same with wotlk. The servers did not go down, and when the content became active 3 hours early, no one had any clue
    RETH

Let's hope not.We all know what happen when we all did relog on cata launch.Stuck at login screen for +4 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Would be nice, but let's be realistic, I doubt we can get a seamless launch. But who knows.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Was the same with wotlk. The servers did not go down, and when the content became active 3 hours early, no one had any clue
    lol yea i remember that, although you still had to relog to activate the ability to go to northrend

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    Let's hope not.We all know what happen when we all did relog on cata launch.Stuck at login screen for +4 hours.
    Knowing that was coming anyway, I just went to bed as on any other day too. Logged in the next day, and didn't miss anything. Other than the frustration of being stuck outside lol

Deleted
    I hope they will keep us posted on this topic

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds interesting, but we'll see how this stands on the 25th =)
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably have to relog to que for the LFD, though. I doubt all the queing options would be switched around without relogging, or a UI reload.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Eh, I got realm first 85. I really don't care to stay up that much again to get another one. Although I will be online when it is released, so we'll have to wait and see.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

i bet that happens just like when they say servers come up at the first time they list on patch day.