Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Those were terrorists who were NOT part of the actual protest and had a planned and organised attack. I don't think you can blame societies on the way the radicals act, can you?
    But isn't that exactly what all these protests across the middle east (most of which have turned violent) are doing? Are they not blaming all of american society for the actions of one schmucky youtube video posted by one trolling asshole? Real Americans do support the idea of free speech across the world. I think the burning of the flag was a crass, and perhaps juvenile way of expressing anger, but I support their right to expression. Moreover, I also support the filmmakers right to free speech, why should we censor one to spare the other? There is no law in America that says you have the right to not be offended, just the right to voice that offended opinion. So some guy made a movie they don't like, they let everyone know they don't like it, end of discussion. No need anywhere in there for violence, which is what most of these protests have devolved into, and not all of these violent outbursts can be blamed on extremist flamefanners.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yes, that will teach them!
    "Attack us and we'll throw a dice and invade a random country that had nothing to do with the attack!"
    Best way to defeat terrorism... EVER!
    So glad you read everything, digest it for the overall meaning, and then comment. /not

Everything you said is nothing I said, nor believe in - just in case your care. Try asking questions if you are confused instead of posting trash like this.

So what? I want the US gone, doesn't mean I would nuke it.
    Saying that he would nuke Israël based on that one quote contradicts all the other stuff he said, so people just chose to ignore those quotes. That's stupid.
    I don't think you understand who the stupid person is here in this little shindig. You do realize that the President of Iran has said numerous times, over the course of decades, that he wants the State of Israel wiped off the face of the Earth, right? He didn't say it once. I mean, you realize the guy is nuttier than a fruitcake. If he gets an operational nuke Israel will bomb them back to the Stone Age. Only thing that keeps it from happening is the US at the moment.

You know or you think?
    You really have to ask that question on a public forum. Grow up.
    Last edited by cubby; 2012-09-21 at 04:47 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    That is EPIC win - owned by Karma lmao!
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    That was the only post, I made my post before your other stuff.

And the point still stands.
    How dare you use that as an example when you invaded a country that had nothing to do with the attack on those buildings.
    "How dare you . . ." - your false indigination is worthless after your previous statements. Taking what I say out of context and building it up to an inaccurate is even worse. Not knowing what you're talking about regarding the Twin Towers attacks makes you a three-strike'er.

According to who?
    Not according to himself, he has said numerous times, over the course of decades, that he only wants the Zionist regime gone from this planet and that he wants it to happen peacefully.

And how do you know he will do it? Do I have to take your biased word for it? No thanks.
    According to him, several times, over the course of decades. I'm not going to argue with you about facts - it's not my fault you can't find them. Everyone else knows this to be the truth, including Iran - you don't need my biased word for it. Although you might want to take a second look at your biases . . . .

I've already grown up. And in this adult world, there is a difference between knowing and thinking.
    Exactly, you should do more of the latter before posting. It would prevent you from looking as stupid as you do right now.

Just believing they would do it, without any evidence, is fine.
    But please don't take any action on those misguided believes.
    I believe in evidence. I'll be sure not to order an attack on Iran though, thanks for advice (lol).

Infracted: Please be more respectful of other users
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-09-21 at 07:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best news I heard all week.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha, stop acting like that.
    1. We do not have enough proof that OBL was behind 9/11 <= FACT
    2. Afghanistan had OBL and wanted to give him to 'the West' <= FACT

You have no idea what you are talking about.
    To paraphrase, crazy is as crazy does. Perhaps you ought to go back and take a quick (or detailed, facts seem to be your weak point) look at the big picture.

The fact that he himself has denied it multiple times and that some US universities with translators actually contradict the one-liners made by newspapers?

"Everyone knows this to be the truth", well... There is a good argument, if you are 6 years old.
    Enough people disagree with you, actually most people in this world do.
    "Most people in the world . . . " - you crack me up. Is this some kind of joke? I double checked because I like to make sure of what I'm talking about before I comment on it, and the interpretation is fairly solid. Of course the Iranian government backpedaled after the statement was out, but that's how they roll - incompetent and utterly frightening.

No, that will never happen!
    Just like Iraq didn't happen.
    And Afghanistan never happened either.
    I'll refer to the above referenced paraphrasing. Do you not understand that I have no authority to order and attack on any country?

[QUOTE=zingar;18505425]ya maybe not pakistan directly but you messed up that area so bad that theres no surprise everyone there hates you

also you guys are 38th on life expectancy. so i guess theres 37 "better" countries that yours?[COLOR="red"]
    Which area did we "mess up" exactly that made this poor idiot so angry? Remember this is Pakistan; consult a map if you need to. Mean life expectancy is not the measure I would use. I eat properly and dont use drugs. I can also work hard and expect to be rewarded for my efforts - at least for now.

---------- Post added 2012-09-21 at 08:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zingar View Post
    ya maybe not pakistan directly but you messed up that area so bad that theres no surprise everyone there hates you

also you guys are 38th on life expectancy. so i guess theres 37 "better" countries that yours?

---------- Post added 2012-09-21 at 08:35 AM ----------

as long as they dont leave their country yea sure why not? its not for you to judge different cultures
    Which area did we "mess up" exactly that made this poor idiot so angry? Remember this is Pakistan; consult a map if you need to. Mean life expectancy is not the measure I would use. I eat properly and dont use drugs. I can also work hard and expect to be rewarded for my efforts - at least for now. Finally I will judge anyone, any nation, or any culture I so choose. I have judged this man who burned a cheap mock up of our flag and died from the fumes, and I find both him and his culture to be hilarious.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cymraeg13 View Post
    Which area did we "mess up" exactly that made this poor idiot so angry? Remember this is Pakistan; consult a map if you need to. Mean life expectancy is not the measure I would use. I eat properly and don't use drugs. I can also work hard and expect to be rewarded for my efforts - at least for now. Finally I will judge anyone, any nation, or any culture I so choose. I have judged this man who burned a cheap mock up of our flag and died from the fumes, and I find both him and his culture to be hilarious.
    Very well put.

10+ Year Old Account
    What comes around goes around, karma is a bitch depending on how you treat her
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good. /thread

Ugh. People who call this karma either don't understand what it means or think that burning a flag is equatable to killing somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Yeah, i just want everyone who has lived there for the past 1300+ years to have as much a say in what goes around and as many rights as those that were given the land 70 years ago on the basis of a 2000+ year old historical claim. And i have nothing against Jews, which means i'm not an antisemitist. I have something against Israel.
    Why does it matter who lived there so long ago? Not trying to take a side, I just don't understand why the fuck people think that events in ancient times equate to the right to claim something now.