Thread: Inferno Loot.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Inferno Loot.

So...since the Chest in Act 2, inferno, got fixed and Method could keep all the stuff(lol blizzard and lol mmochamp for posting the exploited kills on frontpage), whats the best way to Farm gear?

At this Point, you cant kill a single Yellow or Blue mob, so you have to grind for about 3/4~ Hours for 1 yellow item which 120 dps in Act 1.

Maybe Ranges can do, but its impossible for melee. Even in full tank , you lost 7-8k dps and dropps to 4500~dps. This causes a problem: you cant Kill any Champion/Elite mob before its enrages.
    >Implying you would survived that long.

No Flaming or Whining here, but Inferno is not "Hard", its just Unplayable as Melee. So what do? Whats the best way to obtain gear?

Keep in mind you need atleast 30k DPS, 65k(30k as range) HP and about 60% dmg reduce to kill blue/yellow mobs.

Keep farming act 3,4 in Hell difficulty till you get satisfied with your gear, and that is what happens to you when you rush through all difficulties then you QQ about inferno elites/champions packs.

Deleted
    We didnt "rush". i can farm act 1/2 at Inferno, but only the white mobs.

Do YOU play Inferno?

My Gear:
    Monk
    Weapon is a 2 hand Staff with 766dps.
    i Have 40k life. 47%avoidance
    68%dmg reduce through Armor.
    16829dps. 94 resistance to all dmg sources which is the max, 25%.

Even Method was forced to Farm this chest because Elite/Champions are not Hard, those mobs are ust unkillable. Its Impossible, not more, not less.
    Some yellow blue mobs are killable, but ONLY which these boni:

More Life
    Vortex
    Fast

This boni are no problem, but as on of these show up, no way

Immortal
    Jail
    Arcane
    Fire/Magma
    Firechains
    blocker+ice

Its just Impossible.

And here starts the Problem, these mobs dropp the best Gear, but you cant kill them.
    Even method keeps avoiding them, watch the stream.

"Hell Farming".
    Rofl. yeah i guess lvl 52 items with 150dps are great for inferno.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    Keep farming act 3,4 in Hell difficulty till you get satisfied with your gear, and that is what happens to you when you rush through all difficulties then you QQ about inferno elites/champions packs.
    You can find white weapons in inferno w/ twice the dps of a hell yellow

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    So...since the Chest in Act 2, inferno, got fixed and Method could keep all the stuff(lol blizzard and lol mmochamp for posting the exploited kills on frontpage), whats the best way to Farm gear?

At this Point, you cant kill a single Yellow or Blue mob, so you have to grind for about 3/4~ Hours for 1 yellow item which 120 dps in Act 1.

Maybe Ranges can do, but its impossible for melee. Even in full tank , you lost 7-8k dps and dropps to 4500~dps. This causes a problem: you cant Kill any Champion/Elite mob before its enrages.
    >Implying you would survived that long.

No Flaming or Whining here, but Inferno is not "Hard", its just Unplayable as Melee. So what do? Whats the best way to obtain gear?

Keep in mind you need atleast 30k DPS, 65k(30k as range) HP and about 60% dmg reduce to kill blue/yellow mobs.
    This is so far from true it's not even funny. Just because Method wasn't killing crap as they cheesed through, doesn't mean you can't kill stuff. They're going for speed and efficiency, not items. It's QUITE simple to run through with full 5 stack nephalem valor, only occasionally skipping a pack that is deemed too much of a hassle. Is it hard? sure. but it's not some ridiculous feat. My group is 2 barbs a monk and a wizard, barely any of us do ANY dps, and the mobs are still not an issue mostly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theyanger View Post
    My group is 2 barbs a monk and a wizard, barely any of us do ANY dps, and the mobs are still not an issue mostly.
    Seems legit.

Mobs with 2 Million Health, and you kill them before the 3 minute enrage starts with NO DPS?

Sometimes i find items with high level yet rediculously stat, for example a lvl 52 ring with 14 dex xD is that normal or a bug?

So is blizzard nerfing inferno because of this? I hope not, but at the same time, if people are decking out in the top Hell stuff possible and it's still an issue, that may be cause for concern, yet Inferno is meant to be stupidly impossible. I hope they dont 180 their philosophy on what they intended and just nerf it to the ground cuz ppl whine.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't understand what the problem is. Did you think inferno would be a walk in the park? Did you think you could rush to inferno and waltz through the content like it was normal mode? Stop crying, farm gear, and use your brain.

Deleted
    The Problem is that Hell gear is shit.

Dunno, an Yellow 1hnd wep with 300dps, which is, assuming to the database at the diablohomepage, the max DPS for an wep in hell is simply to weak.

you DONT farm HELL. DONT.

Read in the other threads and forums, only way to obtain gear at this point is grinding skeletons in act 1 for hundrets of hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk why you can't kill blues and yellows.

I've killed all the way up to cathedral, (not that far I know but just reached inferno today. I was able to kill 1 group of blue mobs with my team. They had electric reflect extra hp and wall).

I got only 1 yellow but it was an amulet and its amazing with 22% mf and some other stats.

Deleted
    Did you play with a full group? With 4 mans the blues in act 1 are not a big problem, thats true. But in the later acts its getting impossible.

also what class/specc you play?

Seems legit.

Mobs with 2 Million Health, and you kill them before the 3 minute enrage starts with NO DPS?
    Yeah, it does seem legit since we do it no problem. I feel the strong urge to come onto videogame forums and lie about my accomplishments all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demon hunter lvl 60 ofc crit for over 50k

I was with a int pure mage and 2 barbs barbs didn't really have that great dps but neither of them were tanks

10+ Year Old Account

Watch this then say "its impossible".
    That guy has 5 Nephalem buffs on him and he is playing inferno solo as a Barb no less, you can also see the loot he gets when he kills the Butcher with 5 buffs on him.
    Last edited by Torched; 2012-05-19 at 12:37 PM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    Hmkay.

Yeah im a monk, and without our barb as tank my dmg as tank is just to low, with full tank gear max crits of 10k. my 1 hnd wep has 466dps,lvl 60 and yellow, not even on the AH is a better wep that didnt cost 5 million gold.

Even that Method sorc, with 45k dps now, he just found a better staff then his bow, struggles with blue/yellows. 45k dps. he deals 40k noncrits.

@Torched
    lol, boss. The bosses are damn easy. the trashpacks are the problem.
    and he has just an amazing gear. He managed to get 11k dps with 10k armor, my monk get a maximum of 7k with the 3 sec buff through an ability. without that, its just 4k and 4500dps.
    Last edited by mmocf7e4d66c72; 2012-05-19 at 12:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    the 5 buffs means hes killed 5 elites packs in a row before even reaching the boss.. so yeah trash isn't a problem once you get the gear

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmkay.

Yeah im a monk, and without our barb as tank my dmg as tank is just to low, with full tank gear max crits of 10k. my 1 hnd wep has 466dps,lvl 60 and yellow, not even on the AH is a better wep that didnt cost 5 million gold.

Even that Method sorc, with 45k dps now, he just found a better staff then his bow, struggles with blue/yellows. 45k dps. he deals 40k noncrits.

@Torched
    He has 5 Nephalem valour buffs on him.... that means he had killed 5 packs without changing his skills before the boss.
    Please watch the video before you make a comment like that ffs.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Hmkay.

@Torched
    There are TONS of weapons very cheap that beat 466 dps. 466 is trash. I bought a 599 dps weapon yesterday for 100k, used it for a day, replaced it, and resold it for 200. There were plenty more in that range at that price.

You didn't even understand the guy posting the video, it has nothing to do with the boss itself, but with the 5 stacks of valor the dude has. Do you understand how the buff works? He has killed 5 elites/champs, immediately prior to the butcher, with no more than 30 minutes between each one (when you wipe a lot it will fall off).

Deleted
    Dunno how he managed this, in all forums people are writing that they MUST restart an area 5-6 times to get boni on the mobs which make them killable.

And by the way, im not stupid, in a group in act 4 the elite mobs are killable. but only those with easy boni, just go and watch streams of the peeps in act 3/4 dodging and restarting areas to get killable mobs.