Guide To Receiving A Planetside 2 Beta Key

Guide to getting a Planetside 2 beta key!

Are you tired of sitting on Planetside's 2 twitter and trying to piece together [BetaKeyBill]'s tweets of confusing numbers only to be beat to the punch line?

Well guess what I was tired of it as well and I did some research.

This method will secure you a beta key 100% but will cost you $4.99. The reason it costs $4.99 is because you have to buy an issue of PC Gamer magazine July edition, which includes a beta code for Planetside 2.

You are buying the digital version of this magazine, and receiving your beta key via email.

Let us begin!

------------------GUIDE TO YOUR BETA KEY 100% WORKING------------------

Step 1. Go to this website.

http://www.zinio.com/browse/publicat...ctId=500608931

Click the indicated button in the picture:

Proceed to payment and pay for the single issue of the magazine.

Step 2. What you want to do is order this magazine. Make sure you disable continuous service and only order that particular issue. (I never had a continous service to disable, but I suggest you look into your Zinio account.)

It should come out to a total of $4.99 for the single copy. When your order is confirmed, you should receive a receipt from this particular merchant.

Step 3. What you want to do is send an e-mail to pcgamer.giftageddon (at) futurenet (dot) com. In the e-mail, explain that you would like to opt-in to their PlanetSide 2 beta key giveaway, and include a copy of your receipt. Once that e-mail is sent, it will likely take a few days for your request to be processed. They should still have plenty of keys available, and send you a key when they respond.

That is basically it. Now you may be asking, where is the source? How do I know I am not getting scammed?

Here is your proof of source:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/c...you_get_a_key/

And there you go, within 2-3 days you recieve your beta key, just like me for 5 dollars, and also enjoy the latest issue of Pc Gamer magazine July edition!

(I am in no way affiliated with Pc Gamer magazine, or zinio.com. I am jsut a gamer that loves Planetside 2 and wanted to share my knowledge of how I got a beta key. I am in no way shape or form responsible for any form of losses ect. If you follow this guide correctly, like I did.. you will get a beta key.)

Happy gaming!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine within 12 hours, thanks.

You are a god!!!!!

Deleted
    does any1 know if i buy this now would i still be able to recieve a key ? thanks guys

I bought the US April 2012 edition off iTunes and after mailing pcgamer.giftageddon@futurenet.com with my iTunes receipt, their dude Chris sent me a key within a couple days.

Deleted
    Someone knows if this still work? I don't wanna throw 5$

Trying it now e-mail sent on Monday sending another today I'll keep you posted

Deleted
    I wold like to know if it still works. Post soon Bigimpact08

Yes!! Still works!!!!

Is the recite the order ID? Just wondering.

Funny all the 1 and 2 and under 50 post alts here. Advertising scheme by chance?

10+ Year Old Account
    This was discussed way back when and allowed to remain open, so no worries.

I have a question. Even though now it's September, if I buy the July Issue, or the October one, and send them the receipt, will I still get the Beta???
    Last edited by RazerSavage; 2012-09-16 at 10:31 AM.

I have a quicker guide.

Enter TP22-EAX4-3XAF-FMRG-9CMC at www.PlanetSide2.com before anyone else does. Grats, you're in the beta!

Deleted
    Is there a way to do this but with chargeback so you don't have to waste any money at all? would be awesome

15+ Year Old Account
    Been trying to get a beta key for a few days. No luck. Not going to subscribe to a magazine or go through one of those sketchy sites to do it. If someone has a key and PM's me i'll be very grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Been trying to get a beta key for a few days. No luck. Not going to subscribe to a magazine or go through one of those sketchy sites to do it. If someone has a key and PM's me i'll be very grateful.
    Did you try the key I listed a few posts up, or has someone already used it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    Did you try the key I listed a few posts up, or has someone already used it?
    yeah its used..

hey

I dont mean to be rude, but i was just wondering if you happend to have any Planetside 2 beta keys avaliable. I have done all i can, bought the magazine, twitered. and im just getting tired of it(:

Sorry for the random message.(: