Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

A little confused...

So I have less achieve points in the guild rankings than I do on my achieve page....
    What gives?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Guild rankings only show points earned on that toon, not your account wide total.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulski View Post
    Guild rankings only show points earned on that toon, not your account wide total.
    well yes, all my achieves were earned on this one toon, except for mechohog and Travlers Mammoth..
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    well yes, all my achieves were earned on this one toon, except for mechohog and Travlers Mammoth..
    both of those will count anyways. Blue ones will count as 'earnt' on all chars, not just the char who got em first.

Im guessing a bug, a weird one though cause this is the first ive seen of this kinda problem

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    So I have less achieve points in the guild rankings than I do on my achieve page....
    What gives?
    I think somehting is wrong with points.

The other day I got the it's over 9000 achievement, but when I look at my points I only had like 8750
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Deleted
    EDIT: I totally agree with you guys

Deleted
    guild api is completly broken thanks to crz dont trust it!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    guild api is completly broken thanks to crz dont trust it!
    so its just a bug right now?

Because i remember when the patch recently opened up my personal achievement points and guild stats were the same.

It's a known bug, with the guild list only showing individual toon numbers, not account-wide ones.

Blizz have said it'll eventually be fixed at some point (so you can get actual guild rankings again).