Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...

(Click to enlarge)

Trying something new with WeakAuras cooldown icons, so that I'm not constantly looking down at my action bars to check cooldowns and charges.

-Icon for when Elusive Brew has 12 or more stacks
    -Icon for when Healing Elixirs is active
    -The rest are just simple cooldown icons; the ones on the left show a timer on their icon, the ones on the right show charges, if applicable (Guard, Roll)

The bar to the right of my health bar shows a sum of all absorbs on me (ALL absorbs, not just Guard, but also the 715 BoA trinket shield, Priest shields, Paladin mastery...just about every absorb is added up and shown on that bar/number)

And below that, a Shuffle timer. Might move that somewhere else. Not sure. Don't exactly need to be looking at it all the time, with Serenity helping push it so high.

Comments? My UI is permanently WIP, after all.
    Last edited by anon5123; 2016-01-04 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post

(Click to enlarge)

Trying something new with WeakAuras cooldown icons, so that I'm not constantly looking down at my action bars to check cooldowns and charges.

-Icon for when Elusive Brew has 12 or more stacks
    -Icon for when Healing Elixirs is active
    -The rest are just simple cooldown icons; the ones on the left show a timer on their icon, the ones on the right show charges, if applicable (Guard, Roll)

The bar to the right of my health bar shows a sum of all absorbs on me (ALL absorbs, not just Guard, but also the 715 BoA trinket shield, Priest shields, Paladin mastery...just about every absorb is added up and shown on that bar/number)

And below that, a Shuffle timer. Might move that somewhere else. Not sure. Don't exactly need to be looking at it all the time, with Serenity helping push it so high.

Comments? My UI is permanently WIP, after all.
    There is honestly 0 reason to look at shuffle uptime after 6.2 patch, the effect is minor and the buff keeps itself at 95%+ even with CE if you do your rotation properly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Byaah View Post
    Redi, can you tell me the setting for your fonts on your frames? I really like it and would like to have my elv emulate this.
    Mostly ElvUI, ElvUI Pixel, DorisPP (All 3 from ElvUI iirc) & Accidental Prophecy (from Skada)
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

The only addons I use now are:

- Weakauras
    - Bartender
    - Moveanything

I love Weakauras! You can track anything and everything with it!!! Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by chaarrllee3000 View Post

- Weakauras
    - Bartender
    - Moveanything

I'd like to suggest http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ons-Crisp.html to you as well chaarrllee3000, that is, if you want to get rid of the ugly button borders in the default ui.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Deleted

- Weakauras
    - Bartender
    - Moveanything

This looks pretty damn good actually, are the buttons actual buttons or weak auras and u hide bars?

This is my current UI! Its still work in progress!

Currently working on my weakauras. Also trying to find a good font that fits every addon in this Ui!
    Idle:

Target:

Castbars (energy bar and chi only appears in combat:

In group:

Quote Originally Posted by Uzume View Post
    This looks pretty damn good actually, are the buttons actual buttons or weak auras and u hide bars?
    Weakauras. Bars hidden with Bartender4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    This is my current UI! Its still work in progress!

Currently working on my weakauras. Also trying to find a good font that fits every addon in this Ui!
    Idle:

Target:

Castbars (energy bar and chi only appears in combat:

In group:
    Looks nice, what addons are u using?

Quote Originally Posted by Uzume View Post
    Looks nice, what addons are u using?
    Hey m8! Im using Stuf unitframes, Suf unitframes, detailsdamage meter, gnosis castbars, raven buffs debuffs, dominos, masque and sx databar.

I have changed the Ui a bit though. It is now class colored and with the same font on everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    Hey m8! Im using Stuf unitframes, Suf unitframes, detailsdamage meter, gnosis castbars, raven buffs debuffs, dominos, masque and sx databar.

I have changed the Ui a bit though. It is now class colored and with the same font on everything.
    Nice, what font are u using? And how do you change the font? Is it addon?

I am starting to really like hiding my bars now.

Take Deshi's UI for example: do you really need to see every single button? do you really need to see your hamstring button (or whatever its called, disable lol)??

Most WoW players have their UIs set up like that. Which I think is just boring now.

I don't know maybe it's just me. Maybe that's his raiding UI. Maybe you pretty much HAVE TO setup your ui like that. I have never raided so I don't know.
    Last edited by chaarrllee3000; 2016-04-06 at 01:34 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Click for Bigger Version

Any chance of aan upload?! I love the simplicity

I am starting to really like hiding my bars now....
    ..do you really need to see every single button? do you really need to see your hamstring button (or whatever its called, disable lol)??
    If you just play a single character and/or single spec then sure its super easy to hide everything and play 100% from muscle memory.
    I have a default UI setup that works across every single toon and every single spec. Too much to have to remember!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnky View Post
    Any chance of aan upload?! I love the simplicity
    Hello Mnky,

That UI is really outdated and I don't maintain it anymore. I changed completely my UI recently.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what im currently using for my monk...
    https://imgur.com/Tz7kHQJ
    https://imgur.com/gWLYDOU

This is what I have been using for a while now