Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Funt Case View Post
    Not necessarily i got 2 bad legendary and a medium roll sorce in 1 act 3 run the other day pre patch and ive had 2 legendarys today in the space of 2 hours. All bad but this week has been awsome. 200mf unbuffed
    The best part for me last night was getting a pair of Strongarm Bracers that were better than what I had!! It's rare that an upgrade legendary drops, something you can equip on the spot, when you've spent a little money on gear like I have >.>
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-10-17 at 10:21 PM.

Deleted
    Man, the legendary droprate update seems to not work for me .

Been farming Act 1 non-stop for about 9 hours and done whimsyshire after every run, but still no legendaries or set items. Infact I've only gotten 3 set items at max level and 0 legendaries on around 260 play hours. Well... Atleast I've leveled paragon from 23 to 25.. :/

Edit: I guess 0*2 still equals 0 though, so that kind of explains my situation and it actually is working for me :P
    Last edited by mmoc6a381dc082; 2012-10-17 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    The best part for me last night was getting a pair of Strongarm Bracers that were better than what I had!! It's rare that an upgrade legendary drops, something you can equip on the spot, when you've spent a little money on gear like I have >.>
    Just got another crappy monk head Tzo krins gaze
    Edit: perfect star ruby pattern the pack after.
    Double edit: 19% block stormsheild :<

Question, anyone know if any legendary can drop in any act when you turn the Mp up? Ive only got item lvl 60s from act one and all my higher legendarys are from act3+
    Last edited by Funt Case; 2012-10-18 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Funt Case View Post
    Just got another crappy monk head Tzo krins gaze
    Edit: perfect star ruby pattern the pack after.

Question, anyone know if any legendary can drop in any act when you turn the Mp up? Ive only got item lvl 60s from act one and all my higher legendarys are from act3+
    All the legendaries I got last night were from either MP3/a1 or MP4/a1.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been farming MP 5-6, Sigh I've gotten 2 of each organ BUT the realm of discord ones then I can make my dumb ring before I never do this again

/emo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Been farming MP 5-6, Sigh I've gotten 2 of each organ BUT the realm of discord ones then I can make my dumb ring before I never do this again

/emo
    Lol I cant even beat an uber on MP2. I got the keys no problem, and didnt think the bosses would be that bad, but boy was I wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Lol I cant even beat an uber on MP2. I got the keys no problem, and didnt think the bosses would be that bad, but boy was I wrong.
    This shit is mean, Like even for me lmao. I am getting DESTROYED however I am killing them but It's really REALLY frustrating lol to the point where I slam my keyboard -.-

I can't even buy more AR stuff cause I sold all of my gold for LOTS and lots of irl money haha

Being glass IS AWFUL in MP <.< thankfully I have nats though but It's still really painful
    Last edited by Resentful; 2012-10-18 at 05:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played about 3 hours last night. Act 1 on mp3. Got three legendaries during that time; all pretty meh (2x Frostburns, and a Wizardspike) but the droprate feels good at the moment. High level rares dropping a lot. Also did 30min or so act III on mp3 and maybe it's me but act III feels easier than act I (well apart from the key bearer in Act III he's somehow a royal pain in the ass for me). Haven't tried ubers yet (I'll probably struggle with those) as I've not made the machine yet. Got two keys at the moment though.

I find the difficulty level to be pretty good at the moment, and having control over it is even better.

EDIT: Oh ye forgot to mention the three legendaries were at paragon 33.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post

/emo
    Aw haha

Been doing MP3 with some people who already know what they're doing. Only have the act 1 key though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Aw haha

Been doing MP3 with some people who already know what they're doing. Only have the act 1 key though.
    http://i.imgur.com/oCYvZ.jpg finished :3 made two of them one was horrible and this one wasn't too bad -.- never doing it solo EVER

/mad <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got my first legendary of the patch. got a terrible Nats ring lol. Sad thing is it was still an upgrade for me lol. Now to try and find a decent set of boots for my 2 set since im missing a hell of a lot of good offensive stats.

To edit. I'm wondering how much it would actually cost to redo my resists. I winder if its even worth it now. Just seems like poison resist gear is a lot cheaper than lightning.
    Last edited by lokithor; 2012-10-18 at 08:45 AM.

Infernal Machine and Monster Power are enough incentive for me to play even more. Some nice quality of life changes/buffs for Barb too.

I got a Butcher's sickle in Act 3 MP2 last night (Paragon 12).

Friend got a badass Oculus Ring last night with Crit and a high Int roll. Vit was a bit low, but with crit that was a badass drop.

No idea how you guys are getting legendary's so often. 316 mf (with stacks) and the only browns im seeing are keys.

I kill really fast too, think you guys are hackin

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know a guy with paragon 51 running MP5 and gets at least 4 a night on average of one an hour minimum. I've seen 3 drop in my entire time playing, but I'm only paragon 8..so...not really inclined to think anything strange at this point. Random loot is random...D3's is just less rewarding than other games in the genre. RMAH yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    MP5
    Way off topic, but does anyone else ever read this and, for a split second, think "They took that out of the game forever ago and replaced it with Spirit, what is this guy talking about?" Maybe I'm just getting old.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found a legendary!

I'm pretty sure my level 40 wizard has better....

Are you kidding me? That'll go for 40mill easy!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Are you kidding me? That'll go for 40mill easy!

I keep saying we need a sarcastic smiley.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.