Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted
    delete thread
    Last edited by mmoca914917702; 2012-09-21 at 01:30 PM.

It used to be like that I don't think it applies anymore since they've simplified the class so much.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

I'd still say that BM is harder to play than MM PvP wise.
    Hi

Survival is for noobs.

See, I can make completely objective, unsubstantiated claims too.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    never was ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    ...people still call others "noobs"? I think the word tells more about the person using it rather than the one it's targeted at. And nothing positive, either.

Deleted
    Yes, BM is for noobs, shockadin is for noobs, frost is for noobs, frost (other class) is for noobs, blood is for noobs, shadow is for noobs, etc...

Apparently if you play a spec that hard counters another class, you're a noob.

Yes , Everyclass and everyspec in the game is for noobs. i agree.
    We all have been noob once so it is indeed specs for noobs.

I want to tame Chrommagus in BWL because the model used is bad ass. If im going to use a corehound pet why not one that has been imbued with the powers of the 5 dragonflights!

Can't do it as Marksmen
    Can't do it as Survival

Seems I only have one option.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    glad i got mine when my guild decided to clear that for the guild achiev. had to beg them not to kill him and assured them, it would count as a kill if i tamed him. best corehound eva!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonfiend76 View Post
    glad i got mine when my guild decided to clear that for the guild achiev. had to beg them not to kill him and assured them, it would count as a kill if i tamed him. best corehound eva!
    Hope you didn't have any warriors paladins or shamans who wanted the Elementium reinforced bulwark he drops. No loot if you tame him.

On and originally taming him didnt count as a kill. If you tamed him the door wouldnt open and you couldnt kill Nef that week. They later patched it to count as a kill so you could still finish the raid.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    Bm is the shizzle

I thought hunter was for Noobs and competitive hunter was for pros?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I wouldn't say its for noobs, but I will say that I dislike the spec and really hope survival (or even MM) gets on par with it raid wise.
    Goochy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Hope you didn't have any warriors paladins or shamans who wanted the Elementium reinforced bulwark he drops. No loot if you tame him.

On and originally taming him didnt count as a kill. If you tamed him the door wouldnt open and you couldnt kill Nef that week. They later patched it to count as a kill so you could still finish the raid.
    got lucky that i tamed him after the patch, so it counted as a kill....but had a hell of a time taming him. tanks and heals kept pulling aggro away from me. took almost 3-5 min. to finally tame him...right before we were just gonna kill him because it was taking too long.

Deleted
    BM is probably the hardest specc to play at cloose to 100% capacity of all hunter speccs atm with all the cd´s you need to sync now.

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    BM is probably the hardest specc to play at cloose to 100% capacity of all hunter speccs atm with all the cd´s you need to sync now.
    Macro much?

BM is simple.

Bestial Wrath
    Blink Strike
    Fervor
    Rapid Fire
    Master's Call
    Disengage
    Deterrence
    Feign Death
    Freezing Trap
    Ice Trap
    Snake Trap
    Explosive Trap
    Camouflage
    Exhilaration
    Silencing Shot

And Readiness to do it all over again! BM PvP, so many buttons.

Edit: Forgot Intimidation
    Last edited by redsunrising15; 2012-09-22 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    You could say that, but you'd be wrong.

Deleted
    I actually agree with the term bm is harder to play than mm, cus in cata when i started as a hunter i played bm, then i switched to mm.. mm was soooooo much easier and less mind bugging about my pet,, mm didnt require me to always free my pet and what not when pet is in trouble. like when my ppet is feared at times i trap tht target in one v one scenerio if i dont have bestial wrath and freedom .. point here is that u think alot as a bm hunter and trhe whereabouts of everything around u.. i will say tht playing mm taught me alot , and im happy i got to play it but bm has always been what i wanted to play... thank you readiness...............