Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really know Zoma, but as I've mentioned before, I don't actually leave GenOT or Fun Stuff very often, you seem like a pretty decent person though.

I'm going to make a wild conjecture here and say you not only like hockey, but you like the Canucks.

DAMMIT! xD

Remi, I don't know much about you other than what I've learned about you from this thread, I think I've seen you a few times in PvM and various GenOT threads as well, but I get avatars and names mixed up somewhat often.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    DAMMIT! xD
    Lives in a Scary place called Utah. Might play Sim City 2000.

You have opinions about the metric system.

10+ Year Old Account
    You aren't really a shark...

I've seen you in mmo champ forever haha

Above poster likes TES, the Dark Brotherhood (hell yes!), Adventure Time (I need to start watching that show...), and mainly posts in General and Off-topic threads. Oh, and liked that Deadpool comic about bouncy balls that I posted in the funny pictures thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Yet another member of the Kpop Moderator Cult
    Member? You underestimate me!

@Icedwarrior.
    Seen you around, definitely know the name. Almost positive you used to have a different avatar but do not recall what it was.You post a lot in fun stuff which is where I mainly see you but I think I've seen you in Gen OT a bit too..maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Member? You underestimate me!

@Icedwarrior.
    Seen you around, definitely know the name. Almost positive you used to have a different avatar but do not recall what it was.You post a lot in fun stuff which is where I mainly see you but I think I've seen you in Gen OT a bit too..maybe.
    Like Korean pop music like almost everyone in the Chat Thread... you also likes Jpop, you play wow and you're a mount collector in wow... well that's all i know... o wait... you had another avatar... i don't remenber what it was

I have no idea who you are.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, I know I've seen that avatar before, but I can't recall anything specific about you.

I have no idea who you are but you seem to have a love for hockey and I guess you might be from Canada.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    I have no idea who you are but you seem to have a love for hockey and I guess you might be from Canada.
    Not as familiar with you, but you are possibly a fan of Sam "Samwise" Didier, or Samwise Gamgee. Not entirely sure which. Also you have good taste in Anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have not heard of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    You appear from time to time in the pony thread with male covers of the songs. I like you.

Deleted
    Mehman is usually in the pony thread. We talk some times in there, and I need to go there soon, because I haven't done so in a while. xP

That is all I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Mehman is usually in the pony thread. We talk some times in there, and I need to go there soon, because I haven't done so in a while. xP

That is all I know.
    I know Majad from many threads and is fun to talk too.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure he's new to anime, and likes futa comics.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ This guy, I hate this guy. With all his typing, all the time. So much typing. I remember when he joined in July 1011, every single one of his incessant 433 posts burned into my memory. And now he's there, taunting me with a cute partially dressed girl.. what in gods name is going on there? MADNESS I TELL YOU, MADNESS!

*ahem* *takes a deep breath* Uh, sorry about that, I don't know Worer. The name sounds familiar though.

Deleted
    July 2012 and 29 posts.

How the hell am I supposed to even have seen this guy? ;(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    July 2012 and 29 posts.

How the hell am I supposed to even have seen this guy? ;(
    Anime fan who likes yuri and tomatoes

Deleted
    I don't know much about Alaitoc, but his/her avatars are usually very freaky, it's nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't know much about Alaitoc, but his/her avatars are usually very freaky, it's nice.
    Oh come on, how is a girl licking the blood on her finger freaky? I think it's hawt.

You're that guy Majad , who argues with me a lot. You're a wannabe koreaboo, and you usually listen to good music, except kpop and some other minor things. You're also from Portugal.