Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    First thing I thought after the first line "Project X"

Exactly my thoughts.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    First thing I thought after the first line "Project X"

It was called projext-x Harem, most of my friends shared this to me and other friends, it was quite a well known thing to say the least.

10+ Year Old Account
    She forgot to mark her party as private? Why do I not believe this? If you ask me she probably saw Project X and thought it would be a cool thing to do rofl. Watching that video of the aftermath makes it look completely staged to me after watching that damn movie
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Sad, all I can say.

The shop owners, and the city lost alot of money via damages.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    Apparently the hooligans from the local football club came and rioted. No deaths, 2 badly injured though and a shitload of damages. Apparently people were defending their homes but you cant really do much when 3000 people come through the front and backlawn.

Also, it is one of the richest communities in this country so not the home of many of these dumbasses.

Those are lie's not even 1 hooligan of FC Groningen ( the local club ) was there. they dont have 16yr olds in their firm. Only because some kid said Z-side hooligans dousnt mean that there were hooligans of FC Groningen.

Apparently the poor girl had to cancel her party and fled town last week =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortcut View Post
    I live nearby and the situation, though sad, is also quite hilarious.
    On the local news (rtv Noord) there was a constant report about the riots, including videos of drunk teenagers mainly failing to throw various items at the riot police. The funniest part was when one of the teenagers tried to fling a geranium (without pot) at the riot police, just to see it land 1 meter in front of him.
    The putted that in a GIF here
    http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6365...een_plant.html

That is very sad. I get really annoyed whenever some one is just trying to have fun and then you get the people that show up and try to ruin everything by starting fights and damaging other peoples property. Hope the city didn't suffer too badly in terms of damage

Deleted
    hahaha got to love my country

Ive heard of other storys where this has happened

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Facebook.html and many other such instances

The moral of the story never host a party of your own always go to other peoples houses so if shit happens you can lol

Deleted
    they should have put those people on the football fields . but they didnt because they said thats unsafe lol.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Sad, all I can say.

The shop owners, and the city lost alot of money via damages.
    Current estimations put the damages up in the millions of euro's.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    That is very sad. I get really annoyed whenever some one is just trying to have fun and then you get the people that show up and try to ruin everything by starting fights and damaging other peoples property. Hope the city didn't suffer too badly in terms of damage
    To be fair, I highly doubt anyone truely came there to party. The last week and a half they've been saying "There won't be a party, don't show up - we will NOT allow this to happen and we WILL deploy riot police to keep you out." and similar things.

People showed up to riot and to make sure it would get out of hand, as was being predicted.

ffs residents had to arm themselves with whatever they could find to keep the fuckers away from their houses.

Quote Originally Posted by SanderZammy View Post
    2) he was beaten down by the riot police, confirmed by RTV Noord (the radio channel for which he was reporting) and nu.nl which is quite a bit more prestigious than the Telegraaf =P
    Well it's not like he didn't know it could or would happen. Was he really retarded enough to think that nothing would happen to him while he's standing in between rioters while the riot police are storming in on them?
    Last edited by Shâréz; 2012-09-22 at 05:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shâréz View Post
    People showed up to riot and to make sure it would get out of hand, as was being predicted.
    I think most people showed up out of simple curiousity - something was going to happen, they wanted to be there.

"There won't be a party, don't show up - we will NOT allow this to happen and we WILL deploy riot police to keep you out." and similar things.
    DON'T think of the pink elephant either.

And at one point there was talk from the city about organizing a real party.

In hindsight they probably should have done that at the footballfields - nothing fancy, just a simple stage with some local artists and a few facilities. That would have drawn the curious kids away from the real hooligans.

Deleted
    Call the Avengers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Send a drone, that seems to be the solution to everything nowdays.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I was in the train to Groningen after being gone in Italy for 6 months and the train had to slow down because they were afraid of hitting people on the tracks. This was around 10 o'clock.

Deleted
    i an srsly laughing in my chair right now hollands own ''project X'' i am really impressed

The only tragedy is the failure of local authorities to use deadly force.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    I can think of one more, abortion. Take it as you see fit.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post