Deleted

Expansion question

I stopped Diablo 3 halfway through Nightmare difficulty as I literally felt I was playing the exact same game and it wasn't enjoyable, that's my opinion.

My question is though, my character got to like level 35 or something and with this new expansion I'm assuming I'd have to be level 60 with gear to play it? I enjoyed my first play through of D3 a lot, it was my first Diablo experience and I'm pretty hyped for the expansion after seeing the trailer and would like to play through it at least once for the story.

TL;DR Can I play the D3 expansion without being level 60?

Should be able to, it's adding a fifth act to the game. So once you finish the fourth act it'll continue on to the new area while still in the difficulty you're on. Or so I'm assuming at least, that's how it was in D2.
    Armory 7/7M 6/10M

10+ Year Old Account
    I think a pretty clear answer is "yes", as there is no actual reason not to be able to play it at any level (otherwise, what would they do to all the new crusaders being made?). Either way, we have a dedicated expansion thread here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...eaper-of-Souls