Unholy vs frost in MOP (leveling)

Hello i just wonder what you guys think is the best specc for lvling in mop

unholy or frost or blood?

Thanks! /twixyz

15+ Year Old Account
    Should be blood for questing at least.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Frost with dark Succor glyph,
    if you re still getting low on hp swich to blood

10+ Year Old Account
    Unholy just hasn't felt the same for me since 5.0.4 hit, and after leveling on the beta a few weeks ago, still didn't help. Like dgiras said, Frost with the Dark Succor glyph. That's exactly how I leveled in the beta for 95% of the time and it was a breeze (then again, I was also running around in full DS HM gear). You shouldn't have any problems as Frost.
    | Happiness is the best revenge |

Quote Originally Posted by dgiras View Post
    Frost with dark Succor glyph,
    if you re still getting low on hp swich to blood
    ^ unholy will be a good viable raid/dungeon spec once level 87 for the execute, but as for leveling there is no faster way than frost, burst and heavy hits, if you have gurth 2-hand ofc. make sure to stack str food, healing pots, golem pots, bandages, and about 20 flasks, drums, swiftness potions for fast leveling, remember staying well buffed means you hit harder so you will die less as you kill mobs before they kill you. also, take survival talents for leveling, nothing will heal you as much as your ghoul, and you can use the heal instantly even thou he's not outta the ground yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    One, there is no "best", and two, there is a thread for this already open:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rost-or-unholy