Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    We are always just like this, it's just that only this very recently the western media begin to highlight this kind of stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Put bluntly, this is fucking awesome. The courageous people of Benghazi deserve huge respect.
    Agreed. Go them.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Put bluntly, this is fucking awesome. The courageous people of Benghazi deserve huge respect.
    totally agree. i just hope they can stay the course when things start getting REALLY nasty, which it will.

Deleted
    This is cheering news. I have some worries about the changes in education policy the new government are making there, but this is happily divorced from a popular protest pushing the Jihadists out of their dens. They'll be back though.

10+ Year Old Account
    People were still killed and violence still occurred, but this was an action to bring people forward. Not bring their own selfish goals and force an ideology on others.

"I am sorry, America," one man said. "This is the real Libya."

where is this man, I will fly to Libya and hug him and say no apology is needed, your actions say enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a black-sheep effect where groups react more harsher to others in their own group that make them look bad.

And no it doesn't happen enough in the middle east. Likely because there is a culture of fear to suppress them. In case you didn't know, terrorist have killed more of their own people than they have harmed other nationalities. Also, the muslim world has been at war with its own people long before 9/11.