Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Bounty on the life of Anti-Islam filmmaker

A Pakistani government minister has offered a $100,000 reward for the death of the maker of an anti-Islam film produced in the US.

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19687386

Pretty disgusting really.

Hopefully that minister is removed from any position of power and he faces charges.

Deleted
    Looking at the article...

They've got fucking ninjas.

15+ Year Old Account
    Understandable but still disgusting.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    If i was the film maker i would invest in a gun.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

That's because these are peaceful people. The best way to prove you're peaceful is to murder anyone that says something you disagree with... Didn't you know that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    How is this understandable?

Considering that the video was made for the very purpose of spreading hate, violence and death in islamist countries, I don't see issues with this.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Further proof the Pakistani's are not friends of the west. Cease funding them.

I've seen the film and support the bounty, he's a shit director.

On a more serious note, Islam is the religion of peace, unless you insult us than we'll use it as a base to fucking kill you.

10+ Year Old Account
    And they wonder why the western world (non-islam) doesn't like them so much... They need to get fucking real and move out of their dark ages :S Oh dear, if ANYONE dears say a bad word about their religion...

Quote Originally Posted by Vayshan View Post
    And they wonder why the western world (non-islam) doesn't like them so much... They need to get fucking real and move out of their dark ages :S Oh dear, if ANYONE dears say a bad word about their religion...
    There is a difference between saying bad about religion and creating a a video with a sole purpose to breed hatred.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    the...."sacred duty"

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    There is a difference between saying bad about religion and creating a a video with a sole purpose to breed hatred.
    Like broadcasting beheadings? It's a two way street, if you make videos to offend than accept that others can do the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either will get you killed, so no difference.

And if someone made an anti jewish or christian or anything really, video nobody would be using it to go be start a violent murderous riot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Like broadcasting beheadings? It's a two way street, if you make videos to offend than accept that others can do the same.
    Beheadings are an asnwer to aggression. Sort of fight fire with fire. This is just blatant hate mongering from the safety of US. It's just as disgusting as this call on his head.

Deleted
    I heard jews put 5 million dollars into that shitty movie lol. Jews already own everything, why do they gotta fuck it up for all the other races?

Sometimes i feel jews are doing this on purpose...

Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    Either will get you killed, so no difference.

And if someone made an anti jewish or christian or anything really, video nobody would be using it to go be start a violent murderous riot.
    Cultures differs and it is not our right to dictate what is sacred and important in other cultures.

brb, going to visit U.S.

10+ Year Old Account
    Regardless of the reason they are trying to justify murder for a purpose other than self-preservation. Just because the filmmaker may be wrong does not make putting a bounty on his head the right thing to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    True, but it doesn't justify a 100,000$ bounty, and they're giving the film makers EXACTLY what they want and all they're doing is proving the film makers "right" about their opinions. (Besides, who the fuck let that person get to the position of prime minister if he actually puts up bounties for this. Seriously, what the fuck. They better remove him from his position ASAP.)