Castle Bravo on Eredar
10man Horde Guild

About us:
We know this is a game so we do like to enjoy ourselves. However we also like to win. So we do like to keep it balanced and put our “KILL THIS OR DIE” face on for progression. Currently we are 8/8Heroics in Dragon Soul. Our raid schedule is:

Wednesday 7:15-11pm EST
Thursday 7:15-11pm EST

Raid materials are provided. Such as feasts/cauldrons/potions. We like to see the best from our raiders. I personally love this raid schedule cause it lets me have a life on the weekends. And by life I mean just going outside and breathing fresh air before retreating back inside because in irl… that sun is just too damn bright.

What we are looking for:
For right now we have a pretty tight group and are looking for exceptional healer preferably Priest/Monk/Druid. There is always room for improvement though and if you feel you are a decent character feel free to talk with one of us!

Need more information?
You can talk to us in game at any time. You can send a whisper to almost anyone who is on at the time cause we are alt-aholics. (That is what happens when you raid 2 days a week.. this weird thing.. called "free" time.) Feel free to send an in-game mail to:
Showerbabies
Kemono
Fluk/Lusad
And we will get back to you as soon as possible. Or you can friend us!
Kemono- Battle Tag (KEM#1124)