Big dilema concerning proffessions on my newely "main char switch" to Warrior

Right, Hello folks!
    I made a Warrior as my main tworaads Mists of Pandaria about 5 weeks ago when I came back to play the game again.

I prepared it all from 0 to Mists of Pandaria when he was full green geared and 0 proffessions.

Currently I leveld Blacksmithing to 523 no point any further cause it will be cheaper to do it when MOP hits (I don't have money problem, got over 500k gold, but i'm not a big spender either).

I'm trying to figure what to pick as a new proffession for RAID PURPOSES (!) to level until tomorrow night.
    And these are my concerns :

I will appreciate it if you base your answers upon those concerns
    • My previous main was a Death Knight tank, he has maxed Jewelcrafting and Minning (let myself pick that durring WOTLK cause of EH Theory).
    • I also have a level 85 Druid with Alchemy and Herblism maxed out
    • This warrior was planned to be a Fury Warrior to begin with, I love tanking, but our GM is a Warrior Tank already so I won't have the chance to officially tank, not in official raids atleast.
    • I gathered and now possess almost enough materials to level Enchanting to 525 for free cause of disenchanting everything I got from Blacksmithing.
    • Leatherworking will take me ages to level (thought of skinning my way to 525 and then switch to LW but I was told it won't be enough, and I probably wont make it to tomorrow in time. (Can anyone confirm that ?)
    • I thought of getting Inscritpion if Enchanting/Blacksmithing isn't good enough, is it expansive to level ? consider the fact I have a druid with Herblism.
    • My newely made mage (level 35) has already started enchanting and tailoring but hasn't reached 100 yet, is there anything wrong with having 2 proffessions of the same kind on two or more charecters ? I.E. Enchanting

Thanks for your help and most appreciated up-front!

Skinning if you're sticking to fury.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    Skinning if you're sticking to fury.
    Can't agree
    I would highly suggest Enchanting / LW along with your Blacksmith

Inscription is fairly easy to level but you will get more linear gains throughout the tiers of the expansion with the suggestions I provided as the socket bonuses from bs leave room for whatever spec you chose to play

Another option to consider would be engineering for its situational benefit and getting an easy epic helmet pre raid, however it is damn expensive to level usually