What spec are you going to be leveling as?

I'm a prot warrior and I can't decide if I want to level as prot or level as fury. I will be tanking at 90.

If the answer is "fury," should I spend my honor points on fury gear or spend it on BoA for my monk?

Thanks!

Get BOAs for your monk. You will be able to have a good DPS set after the first 10 quests or so.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Deleted
    Are you going to be questing, dungeons or both?

Personally I'm gonna quest as fury but ofcourse queue tank if I'm going to a dungeon for the queue time (At least as long as my tanking gear allows).

Also remember the quest rewards are given based on spec so questing in Fury won't give tanking gear. (99% sure I'm right, correct me if wrong)

I thought it was class-based and not spec-based?

I'll be balancing school and the game, so I'd like to level as quickly as possible. (Normally, it'd be easy, but I'm having to learn Calc AND Physics Honors at the same time, which provides scheduling problems, lol).

What do you guys think would be the best idea?

I'm planning to level as Prot, and run dungeons as a break when I get bored of quests.

All of the pandaria quests give you a choice between tank and dps gear. Fury seems to be very good to level with, but I will be speccing arms and fury and switch between them. I am thinking arms may have superior damage and you literally can't die with second wind.

There are vendors everywhere that sell 372 green items. Don't get too excited. It would be embarrassing if you found an upgrade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going Fury for leveling because I love the idea of wielding two giant weapons and cleaving worlds with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Prot for Instances, which I will run 85-87. And fury for questing.
    Just to clearify, I'll start questing at 87, so sometime in the early morning, less people

I'll be leveling as Single-Minded Fury here. I find it more fun than Arms or Titan's Grip, and I'm not in a huge hurry anyway.
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

Deleted
    Depends on the quest, Arms or Prot after 87 from instances

Deleted
    Prot is faster than the dps specs atm.

I'll be leveling as SMF, I went to 88 on Beta and it was working great for me so I'm sticking with that. Both arms and fury should be fine for leveling. (Actually so should Prot, very little downtime would make it a lot faster.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonaire View Post
    Prot is faster than the dps specs atm.
    That totally depends on the quest you are doing, some of them you just don't generate enough vengeance to make it outdps Arms

Protection.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ill be going SMF with dual souldrinkers for the start. The self healing with second wind gives you next to no down time and you can just chain pull. In a leveling scenario this is just amazing and will help a great deal untill I get either 1 handers or 2 handers that really tip the scal.

Prot is my main spec but I was not seing enough veng in the reg quests to outdmg SMF and thus it was a tad slower. Since dungeon grinding gives a fraction of the exp that questing dose now I just want the fastest questing spec and gogogog.