Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hello there dear mmo-champion! Here is the first arena commentary of the patch 5.2 I'm playing 3v3 with Affliction Warlock and a Holy paladin we face some interesting games against Godcomp and KFC, where I'll be explaining anything that's going on!
    Hope you enjoy this if you do a thumbs up or pehraps a subscribe would be so much appreciated! <3

Hey guys! I made a WoW parody if you want to check it out, you can copy this link into your browser.

youtu be/ZHuCV_BVlm4

Where the space is, put a . and you'll be directed to youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingslysmusic View Post
    Hey guys! I made a WoW parody if you want to check it out, you can copy this link into your browser.

youtu be/ZHuCV_BVlm4

Where the space is, put a . and you'll be directed to youtube.

I will add it in my post for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    I will add it in my post for you.
    Thanks man! Much appreciated!

How about a bit of old school that I uploaded the other day. Gaining Attunement to Molten Core in T3 gear at lvl 60. Solo Tank Warrior run.

Killer Sheep - tc (WoW Machinima)

Hey guys finally got around to finishing my little machinima project about a Killer Sheep. Enjoy.

Thanks for watching

tc

Guides: I've shared a few of these in LFR after wipes, and we always one shot em. Hope it helps! (and my guildies said you couldn't explain a fight in 60 seconds PISH POSH)

Council of Elders 10N Guide

Megaera LFR Guide

Ji Kun LFR Guide

For all you Old Vanilla fans out there, here is another video in my Vanilla VS Pandaria series (See the series HERE), this time it's the Orgrimmar Auction House and Bank

Hello every1

I watched some cool videos in here, soo here is 1 from me. Some arena 1v2

here it is : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Ns5Dn8uUo

Hello there dear mmo-champion! Here is the Warrior Macros video for Mists of Pandaria, these are basic and more advanced macros for arena or just pvp in general, so be sure to check it out if you have a warrior and need tips for macros ^^ I go into as much detail as I can hope it helps if it did let me know!
    If you liked this a thumbs up would be absolutely amazing thanks everyone! <3

The 5.3 PTR is now out! It brings with it a lot of interesting events, but also some nice changes such as being able to level mining and herbalism from level 1 right away in Pandaria!

any restrictions here, what kind of videos/screenshots you can put in here? Or Freestylo?

now i really want one!

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    I was looking through some old YouTube favourites that I had and found this gem again, I heard about it when TB was still doing his Azeroth Daily show and is one of my favourites, it follows the main events of the novel "The Shattering"

<3 for linking
    Biography - Book Of Punishment - The Great Church

"Don't follow me I feel like i'm going to spontaneously combust."

hi, hope you enjoy this amazing vid:

LvL 80 Boomkin owns LvL 90 gankers (youtube)

My GF started messing around in vegas and made a few really interesting & good videos. Two of them I am going to share with you guys & girls , to see what you think!

First one is Isle of Thunder rares - a video guide.

The second one is G'nathus - the elite mob that drops a really cute combat pet

Hope you find vid's useful & good in quality/editing!

All the best!
    Last edited by bosla; 2013-03-31 at 01:56 PM. Reason: typo

Sue me I was bored. I made a guide before this. Asked a friend what guide he'd search and he said this.

Enjoy.
    The amount of Alliance in this roster... is disturbing....

My avatar is such wow, much amaze, so boss. It's there because I was infracted. Will remain until after :3
    Just... This is the greatest post ever: Right here.

This is just a small change, but should sort out bg woe's of getting groups with no heals, or all heals, or all tanks!

Hello!! to all, I am new here!!