Page 11 of 154 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

A look at another rare spawn found on the Isle of the Thunder King, Mumta Thief of Souls!

Heres a video I made about making custom poses for screen shots. Its how I made my awful sig.

But does anyone watch the videos here? Or is everyone here just to post new stuff.

Deleted
    Greetings

Going to post my very first guide for WoW here
    It's from a fury warrior PoV on how to solo Alysrazor in Firelands 10 or 10 man herioc.

Yes I know, I know, this was possible back at 85 as well, but I still encounter players who don't know how to do it.

So I made this little thingy in around a couple of hours.

Hope you enjoy!

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! I am more than pleased to share these awesome moments with you all, for i am proud and had tons of fun recording and editing this!
    Basicly I am with my arms warrior, in Tol Barad, after the alliance won the battle, I decided to stay for a little vengeance and epic world pvp moments So here they are, moments of 2v1, 3v1 and an awesome pursuit with the adequate song xD
    Hope you guys all enjoy this, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would mean the world to me!

Deleted
    hey guys, some years ago, ive been watching a warrior rank 14 vid, he was a tauren and one of the songs was Celdweller - own little world. he was pretty amazing but i think it was recorded in a time were warriors got an extra talentpoint, CAN'T find it and it would be very nice if someone of u guys can help me thx so far

I was looking up some old screenshots, and found this (back in 2006, when I was raiding/pvping as Horde):

Love the video! Totally awesome graphics, clothing. I'd add more pandas than night elves but night elves are sexier than Pandas so i see where you were going with it

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 07:32 PM ----------

My video of how to make 10,000g in 2 hours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ymKXPf5dmXg

More info at www.wowtipper.com

Deleted
    Hello everyone! IT is my pleasure to share this awesome BG ft. Gimlihadanaxe!
    This was a ton of fun and this time i am speced as Fury... with Blaaaaadestorm! haha It doesn't get better than that ^^
    Anyway if you like it support would mean the world to me and hope you all enjoy!

My shammy is 90! the video is out, i talk about the future of my shammy!

Deleted

Try to beat us with a long Levitate !

**sry about crap english**

In this video me and my friend we tried to figure out what was the highest mountain and see where it was possible to reach using Levitate.
    Stupid thing, but not at all if you are waiting for your queue and you have nothing to do !
    It 'was fun.
    Last edited by mmoc5b375af2d7; 2013-01-23 at 03:31 AM.

The changes to Elder Charms + the Supply Crate quest / contents.

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! Here with another arena commentary, this time with a Holy Paladin and we are doing some 2s! I hope you guys enjoy it, and deffinitly hope that I can maybe help some of you with little tips and tricks! Anyway guys if you like it support is really appreciated, and have fun! <3

Part 3 of the tauren druid leveling series! Thanks so much for the amazing support you have been giving this series so far!

The new pet battle changes are finally in this build of the PTR! Check out some of the new pets as well as there are a lot added in 5.2!

Deleted
    In Patch 5.2 we'll get a completelly new PvP UI, it seems we'll also get bonus reputation for dungeons(not working in PTR currently), and there seem to be a lot of new scenario!

Deleted
    Finally released my first montage ever exactly 1 week after trailer was released. :P This Montage covers World PvP, Battleground Pvp and Arena PvP! Enjoy People!

I would be very grateful if you could tell me if it's good or not and if I can improve on some parts.

Frost Fever Montage Trailer Thread

Deleted
    Hello there dear mmo-champion! Have some really nice changes announced in this video, that really got me motivated, and testing out SMF Fury in a BG with live commentary Nothing to great, i was just really excited about telling the change, but deffinitly more SMF in the future was fun as hell
    If you liked it support would mean the world <3

The next episode is up for the taruen druid leveling series!! so far you guys have showed amazing support on all the episodes! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRqBSYZmj1I