10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow, looks quite good. Is this clay?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Oh wow, looks quite good. Is this clay?
    Looks like wood from the texture, again that's what it looks like from my point of view.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Looks like wood from the texture, again that's what it looks like from my point of view.
    WOuld have said wood, if it wasn't for the shape of the lion head.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Gold making

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Technique
    Capitalism and democracy are not synonymous

Warlords of Draenor Review

10+ Year Old Account

Low blow Blizz. Considering the launch, it's especially rough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimar235 View Post
    All are invited to my Garrison!

http://i.imgur.com/IyJqFZS.jpg
    Oh, you invited yours? I just took them all as my followers.. How silly of me to try and comment them to farm iron for me... No wonder why that Orc was staring at me.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    all EU realms are Locked - i.imgur.com/SFcMIcq.jpg
    EU Outland que 3900 - i.imgur.com/5JVTElw.jpg
    copy and paste link

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft + One Piece!
    I'm trying to improve myself with the Model Viewer. What do you think? =D

Deleted

The feather thingy you get from inn quests is pretty ridiculous.

Made another short clip, feel free to check it out

World of Warcraft 10th Anniversary Tribute!

Hey mmo-champion!

Below is a link to a video that celebrates the World of Warcraft 10th anniversary in a very unique way! This video is meant for WoW players everywhere! Enjoy! We had a ton of fun making it!

Happy 10th Anniversary!

PS: This was originally posted as it's own thread on General Discussions, but was asked to be moved. As the thread was also locked, before I could react, I'll give my apologies for misplacing my post here . Sorry! No harm done I'm sure!
    Last edited by Shadowgreth; 2014-11-22 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Replaced the video link with proper video tags

Deleted

A skinning specific guide, that I have been using since WoD release to earn 6000g+ an hour.
    As the price of Raw Beast Hide drops this method will lose power but it is not looking to slow down yet at all (source Darksorrow EU Horde side)

A couple friends and I are trying to get a stream/youtube/podcast channel off the ground. Here is the first of our videos. Would appreciate any feedback on how to improve or content for future videos. I have always used mmo-champion but haven't ever really posted so i cant actually imbed the video or link you directly to it. But you can check it out at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wicw3OE-rFM . Its a short tip video on the daily Challenge Mode: Everbloom. Thanks again.

Mod-note: Fixed your link.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-11-25 at 08:29 AM.

Death Knights and Instant cast 100k Fireballs #justwarlordthings

Deleted

Cool

Hey there everyone, It's Danion!

And I have something really cool to show you!

It's a machinima series I have been working on for a Long, long time now!
    Today is the big reveal of the first two parts that will drag you into the story and gives you a introduction of what you can expect with these series going forward!

--- The Story ---

The story is centered around Ray Colt, a private investigator. A cold, bitter and lived out man. Having lost his wife and kid during a case he decided not to take, he now spends his remaining days solving the hardest and toughest cases. He does what everyone else can't: Taking on the corrupted backbone of the city ruled by madness and dark politicians. No matter what happens, the city always finds a way to exploit the good working folk that live in and around the city and bring in chaos for their own profits.

Back in 73', he gets called in on a case no one else wanted or dared to take. What transpires is a crime that goes beyond that of reality. A window... to many, many more adventures.

--- The World ---

Ray Colt lives in a dark, corrupted world of chaos and corrupted governments. Being a former member of the SI:7 (Stormwind Intelligence) Organisation he has seen everything that transpires through the cracks of the surface. Most off the high ranked officials play dirty games and keep each other close for there own profit and well being; what ever happens on the streets does not matter for them.
    The SI:7 was forced with tasks that actually benefited these officials and Ray decided to leave them. He now works on his own and tracks down everything and everyone to bring them to the appropriate justice.

He is a hard and lived out man, having lost has wife and son due to an attack in his own home, he saw them die. He now spends everyday he can tracking down criminals and dirty deeds. It doesn't matter how deep he has to dig, what kind of stones there have to be turned, he will uncover the truth.
    He is a thorn in many high ranked officials eyes yet they can't get rid of him, his name is well known in the streets and if he suddenly were to disappear, the already hard pressed citizens of the city could revolt.

There are some friends he has left in the world and throughout his investigation of Case 73", all these will come to show.

--- Fun Facts ---
    • The newspapers in the series are written with 1 n, instead of 2. The forest is called Elwynn Forest, but during the making of the series this did not make it in because of design purposes.
    • 2 accounts have been used on live servers. EU-Sylvanas and Skullcrusher.
    • No private servers have been used _at all_ due to terms of use.
    • When WoD was released I was on the point of completing part 2, yet with the downtime and massive que's I had to wait for 4 days in order to complete everything (so far)
    • The images you see in the intro are actually some of my art works I used to make when I was still doing that kind of thing.
    • I always tried making something original if it came to art or projects, and now with my YouTube channel I have found the way into Machinima's.

--- Programs Used ---
    Fraps. Recording in 60 FPS.
    Adobe Premiere for editing and rendering.
    Adobe Photoshop for the various articles in and throughout the series.
    Adobe Lightroom for small details in color.
    WoW Model Viewer

The Play list for the series with the first two parts!
    Stay tuned for the next part!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...B8qk0fdbqkaziZ

If you are still not convinced by these series, take a look at these screenshots from the actual parts!

Daily Challenge Mode:Skyreach Tip Video

Our next challenge mode tip video. Again any feedback is appreciated. Still haven't become awesome enough to actually link or imbed. (Thanks to the mod who fixed the link in our last post)

Here is the link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJRnxJfooEg

Mod-note: Fixed the link. Though, sneak around the forum for topics, doesn't take many posts before you can link yourself. You're welcome.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-11-26 at 08:50 AM.

Deleted
    In a place in Shadowmoon there is some Swamplighters with instantspawn! They give you 495 xp @ lvl 90 and the amount is reduced a little for every lvl you get. This works great for 90-92 but is still worth it all the way to lvl 95..

But with the right class/spec you will be able to hit plus 1 million xp/hour... GL xD