Remember how you build a farm and chopped wood...

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't sure if this was the right place to try, but figured it's my best shot. Anyone here remember a WoW Machinima video (i think that's the right term anyway) that had people raiding and when it came to loot distribution they ended up giving stuff to a night elf female who just stood there bouncing saying "jiggle, jiggle. jiggle, jiggle" Trying to find it for a friend, but it's been ages.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Wasn't sure if this was the right place to try, but figured it's my best shot. Anyone here remember a WoW Machinima video (i think that's the right term anyway) that had people raiding and when it came to loot distribution they ended up giving stuff to a night elf female who just stood there bouncing saying "jiggle, jiggle. jiggle, jiggle" Trying to find it for a friend, but it's been ages.
    It might have been an old world of warcraft yogscast video called "Arthas baby"

Deleted

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account

The third part of the Chronicle summary is up!

Last edited by chesder; 2016-04-26 at 12:37 AM.

Deleted

Deleted
    My girlfriend Evitel and I sometimes make videos.

Shush, not those type of videos.

This one took ages.

Deleted
    Hello there! We just got done doing the Glory of the Hellfire Raider Achievement. "Turning the Tide" was kinda annoying to do so I decided to make a video about it. Maybe it can help some people.

Deleted
    Hello everyone i have just started doing World of Warcraft videos i would love it if you all had a look, btw i know my mic is shit im gonna get a new one

my channel WorldOfWarcraft-Guides &Tutorials

i just joined so it will not let me post videos yet, but anyway, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone i just started making World Of Warcraft youtube videos, would really appreciate if you all stopped by and tell me what you think

my channel: WorldOfWarcraft-Guides &Tutorials

btw i know my mic is bad im getting a new one

A Day in Stormwind Harbor

Hey guys! We're looking to revive this YouTube channel. Please let us know if you liked this short video! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmVeGPC5TZc

This?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Nah. This was set in a raid scenario and the NE basically did nothing, then when it came to loot distribution she was just sitting there bouncing and got epics. :P I'm beginning to think it just doesn't exist anymore as I haven't been able to find it either.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Great game ever. Love it so far.

Deleted

A visit to Moon Guard's Goldshire!

7+ Year Old Account
    First Screenshots Ever in World of Warcraft | 1990s WoW Screenshots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z_HlihrbiQ