Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kungen tanks all!!!
    Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Why do people even care?
    Something that even God can't answer. Kungen just seems like another random guy to me, nothing special.

The one and only true Nihilum, was the guild that set world records, inspired raiders from every corner of the globe and persisted as #1 throughout Vanilla and The Burning Crusade. Trying to bring it back is, in my opinion, sacrilege and it will tarnish the legacy.

I'm a Kungen fan and I will definitely follow his progress throughout Mists, but regardless of how far this "imitator" guild makes it, they will never be the true Nihilum; even with Kungen at the reigns.

There are plenty of other names he could have used for this new guild. Some things are just better left alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    Haha, i was thinking the exact same thing! Proberly some1 who needs to turn off his computer a little and see that there actually IS a world outside

And btw. If you have never heard about Kungen, this isnt a thread for you.

There is only like 3players in this world that every1 should have heard of before. Want me to name them? NP

1# Kungen. Alot of world 1st back in the days
    2# Swifty. He got alot of fans, and is pretty popular on Youtube. Seems like alot of people cares about him. Pvp warr. btw
    3# Athene. no.1 Exploiter in WoW to achive world 1st lvl 80 and 85. (proberly 90 too) But doing it without getting a ban afterwards is what i find exiting :P

Fuck the rest. They are just personal interests, and not even near these 3

Jessy Cox sweeps the floor with all of those (even though he is bad at the game, like in any game he plays). Athene is just waste of space.

10+ Year Old Account
    3# Athene. no.1 Exploiter in WoW to achive world 1st lvl 80 and 85. (proberly 90 too) But doing it without getting a ban afterwards is what i find exiting :P

Athene did get a ban after when he was going for world first 80. I'm pretty sure they banned him at 79.

Top 20 players? no .. most of his current recruits came from the guild Style on Frostmane who managed world rank 215

Deleted
    I was always wondering why top guilds dont declare world first hardcore raiding frame, e.g. 6 days a week from 6pm-12pm. Everybody gets fair chance of doing so, people maintain real life and gaming together, we see fair race.

It was better in TBC where guilds used to raid less, then Sunvell arrived with gates and guilds started to increase raiding schedule, now it is just nonsense, raid 24/7

unfortunately so far its only Kungen and no other member from Nihilum/Ensidia, but you never know when Muqq will decide to make a comeback!

Deleted
    Nice to hear. Does he have a guild website?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm now reminded about the old song about BT...
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

lol he had 5K viewers before when he was afk for a hour, he was not even at the computer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by furniture View Post
    "
    "kungen took a dump"
    Blue post ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    With his viewers amount hes getting alot of money. More than some people in normal jobs.

And back to the topic, Kungen is back in WoW but its just "commercial" move. Hes no longer in WFK race. Its all about viewers on Twitch.
    I'm pretty damn sure you and others are exaggerating what people earn from live streaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Festisio View Post
    I'm pretty damn sure you and others are exaggerating what people earn from live streaming.
    He's really not though, Towelliee, (another popular live streamer) showed on stream how much money he made last year in December, and it was upwards of six grand, and his stream has only gone up in popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by Isfio View Post
    It was better in TBC where guilds used to raid less, then Sunvell arrived with gates and guilds started to increase raiding schedule, now it is just nonsense, raid 24/7
    Vanilla/TBC raiding was a pretty hardcore affair. Like someone else already said, 20 hours a week was a pretty casual schedule for a top raiding guild in vanilla/TBC.

15+ Year Old Account
    Does this have anything to do with Paragon stopping raiding 25man?
    Legendary Blogging - http://www.fugpugs.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Romaxton View Post
    He's really not though, Towelliee, (another popular live streamer) showed on stream how much money he made last year in December, and it was upwards of six grand, and his stream has only gone up in popularity.
    It depends of the streamer has a sub button on Twitch or now. 4.99 adds up fast, Towelliee has like 1600 subs and he gets 2.50 for each one (50% to twitch) so that is 4k a month and that does not include any money from the ads he runs. Then when it is in Dec (or any holiday) the ads are more expensive and he make more money per viewer so he can bump up to making 8-10k a month.

I would love to be able to stream, however it takes a certain personality to do it and to be able to do it constantly. For all those who do, are all single , or have a significant other but don't have kids / real life responsibilities that would take time away from streaming. It is by far a job at that point, as if you don't stream you don't have any income.

Deleted
    I checked their streams a bit yesterday while waiting for servers to start working. Kungen has 3-4 times more viewers than that Towelliee guy and if it is true that he made 6k in one month, then Kungen must make a hell of a lot of money. Not bad for playing games

Edit:

BTW, is that sub thingie payed monthly or is it one time only?
    Last edited by mmoc164cc86bb2; 2012-09-25 at 10:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless View Post
    I checked their streams a bit yesterday while waiting for servers to start working. Kungen has 3-4 times more viewers than that Towelliee guy and if it is true that he made 6k in one month, then Kungen must make a hell of a lot of money. Not bad for playing games

Edit:

BTW, is that sub thingie payed monthly or is it one time only?
    Payed every month.

Deleted
    Kungen the Thunderer, i think he is the only player who has a TCG card
    One thing i didn't noticed, will Nihilum play 25man? Quite probably yes i wonder.
    Kungen was an inspiration for me, when i started raid leading my guild in late BC, so looking forward to see his stream.