1. #1221
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Anything.

    Technically, the whole forums are English-only, so I figured that'd be covered. And your last one doesn't even use the last 2 (or 3) letters?
    This is true, but I think (mostly) everyone playing this game will agree with me when I say that the same words and suffixes are being repeated over and over and over. I'd rather have a mix of languages so that it is more varied.

  2. #1222
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutzington View Post
    Torrent.
    I'm going from this since Majad's word didn't use the last two, or even three letters. His words didn't even relate to this in the slightest.

    Entertainment.

  3. #1223
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I'm going from this since Majad's word didn't use the last two, or even three letters. His words didn't even relate to this in the slightest.

    Entertainment.
    You didn't start with nt, and there's nothing to make out of it, so here's a new word:

    Matador

  4. #1224
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    You didn't start with nt, and there's nothing to make out of it, so here's a new word:
    Then most of this thread is wrong. If you can't use the last two, you use the last three. Please, have a read through and see how many people use the last three instead.

  5. #1225
    Matador


    orbitosphenoid
    noun
    a bone in the floor of the mammalian cranium, in the region of the optic nerve. In the human skull it is represented by the lesser wings of the sphenoid bone.

  6. #1226
    Stood in the Fire Saladin456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Englandland
    Posts
    344
    Idiosyncratic

  7. #1227
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,245
    Icon.

    /10char


  8. #1228
    I just noticed I failed on my word, sorry on that.

    Onde(=Where).

    In case someone might not be understanding what I am doing, I'm basically putting Portuguese words first than around the "()" I am putting the translated word in English, so everyone can understand.

  9. #1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Then most of this thread is wrong. If you can't use the last two, you use the last three. Please, have a read through and see how many people use the last three instead.
    Then they were doing it wrong apparently.

    "Try to make sure there can be a follow on from your word, but if it happens that there is no other word that can be formed, post a new one."


    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I just noticed I failed on my word, sorry on that.

    Onde(=Where).

    In case someone might not be understanding what I am doing, I'm basically putting Portuguese words first than around the "()" I am putting the translated word in English, so everyone can understand.
    Recuperate

  10. #1230
    Dreadlord Wayne25uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maltby,Rotherham
    Posts
    973
    Recuperate =

    Testicles

  11. #1231
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Then they were doing it wrong apparently.

    "Try to make sure there can be a follow on from your word, but if it happens that there is no other word that can be formed, post a new one."
    Does it matter? It adds a larger variety of words/creates a sort of hard-mode.


    Especially.

  12. #1232
    Stood in the Fire Saladin456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Englandland
    Posts
    344
    Lycanthrope

  13. #1233
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,798
    Penis.

  14. #1234
    Isabela(= Isabel).

  15. #1235
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Does it matter? It adds a larger variety of words/creates a sort of hard-mode.


    Especially.
    Hey, don't look at me, I'm just sticking to the rules OP created.


    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Isabela(= Isabel).
    Elusive

  16. #1236
    Verdict

    gl with that one

  17. #1237
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayta View Post
    Verdict

    gl with that one
    cthulhu


    10chars

  18. #1238
    Field Marshal Limulsuis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valencia, Spain
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    cthulhu


    10chars
    HurRY /10chars.
    The nerfs were merely a setback, and you knew that.

  19. #1239
    Field Marshal epicasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Limulsuis View Post
    HurRY /10chars.
    ryebread

    /10 chars

  20. #1240
    Mechagnome Draqson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    5th Reich; Germany
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by epicasta View Post
    ryebread

    /10 chars
    adulthood.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •