Thread: realm's first

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I was about 10 casts away from realm first angler on Gorefiend

15+ Year Old Account
    Broke down and bought the game 15min before it went live and went for it Now I have all 3!

Loser since Feb. 05'

10+ Year Old Account
    imo there should be a list of the realm first people in org =P

Just got mine on Burning Blade. Sighed a big sigh of relief.

I got realm first Miner and JC on Azhara. I cannot post screenshots just yet. Character name is Yuzuriha.

Realm first engineer on nagrand-us. So much gold down the drain, but worth it.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Grats all, my attempts at speed leveling were thwarted by a call from work. Vacation cancelled, had to work ...

Not that would have had realm first anyway, but I wanted to be among the first monks running heroics and doing challenge modes. Will have to wait until next week/the weekend now I supppose.

On my way to realm first priest at least. I'm at 95% at lvl 88. It's unplayable on stormscale EU though, dcs every 5 minutes. Unacceptable that only 1 realm is affected this way.

Got it btw .
    Last edited by dnlEHEH; 2012-09-27 at 03:27 AM.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hurstor/simple
    Tier 11 - 25man -13/13hc (world 220)
    Tier 12 - 10/25man - 7/7hc (world 144)
    Tier 13 - 10/25man - 8/8hc (world 91)
    Tier 14 - 10man - 6/6hc - 4/6 hc - Quit raiding

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al3sinth View Post
    Broke down and bought the game 15min before it went live and went for it Now I have all 3!
    What frames addon are you using if I may ask?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrot View Post
    What frames addon are you using if I may ask?
    That is ElvUI http://www.tukui.org/dl.php
    Loser since Feb. 05'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al3sinth View Post

Thanks!

Guildie got Realm First First Aid on US-Turalyon

Gots me 2 Realm firsts, mining and JC : )
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...achievement#81
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

Managed to get realm first Enchanter on my lock. Heseth on Azshara. All the greens I made to get realm first JC went to my lock and made some extra with all the gems I had to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Yau View Post
    Realm first fishing. The realm opened early on my end (Lightning's Blade) at 2:55, and I wasn't at my computer (was getting a drink). Came back, was in Dal by trainer. Went into sewers and started without training by accident. Had to come back up, train, then go back down into sewers and fish. I thought the mage who started ASAP had it. Turns out that I won because he took a few seconds between each cast....I assume he was picking up the items he cast. I just recast as soon as my fishing menu popped up or I saw a skillup. No picking up items = faster casts = gave me a long term advantage. When I completed it a rogue PM'd me that he was on 592. I guess I had it by a long shot. Fairly low-high to high-mid pop server too. Werd

i was online when you got that, very cool grats!

I maxed out mining in less than an hour a few hours into Mists. If I had known it would have been so easy I would have probably gotten realm first. Anyways, when I finished maxing out mining, I then turned around and maxed out JC in one go. It was a complete joke and surprising I got realm first. This, 3 and a half hours in. Hey I'll take it.

Deleted
    Check out Hean on bloodscalp Eu, he Got 4 Realm first, and he was close to Fishing too, and he gave enchanting away to a Guildie :P

Realm First Alchemist and Jewelcrafter.
    3 other RFs to Guildies.
    Jack of all Trades achievement on day 1. 4 Scribes, 1 Enchanter, 1 JC, 1 Miner, 1 Herber and 1 Alchemist all maxed before CD resets.
    Already have half the Serpent deck lols.

Congrats bro! That's quite an achievement.