Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Airplanes windows should be able to be rolled down - Romney's genius idea

15+ Year Old Account
    Physics fail.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    As much as I dislike Romney this cannot be true, I refuse to believe that a man running for the seat of president of the United States of america believes that having open windows on airplanes is a logical idea.

Deleted
    Hahah, it would be so fun if he became president!

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    As much as I dislike Romney this cannot be true, I refuse to believe that a man running for the seat of president of the United States of america believes that having open windows on airplanes is a logical idea.
    With someone like Bush being able to make it to the White House, can you really be in disbelief lol

I'm trying to find SOLID proof that it's real, but I can't...it COULD be fake, but I doubt it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0..._hp_ref=travel

How to gain the support of social and political conservatives:

1) Appeal to people's sense of fear and anger
    2) Ignore actual evidence, we're manipulating people's emotions here!
    3) Wonder, what the hell happened to this country?

It's very accurate actually. He said this when his wife Ann Romeny plane landed and smoke came in the plane. She ended up coughing and Romeny was very concerned wondering why we couldn't roll the windows down on an airplane.

10+ Year Old Account
    The dudes discussing a stressful situation in the middle of a campaign where he probably sleeps for four hours a night while flying from state to state to do public speaking tours day after day after day....Give him a break.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    The dudes discussing a stressful situation in the middle of a campaign where he probably sleeps for four hours a night while flying from state to state to do public speaking tours day after day after day....Give him a break.
    He's running to be president of the united states. If he can't handle the stress of running for office, how is he supposed to handle the stress of running the entire country? It's not like his job gets easier if he wins.

If he wants to lead the United States. You do not think he will be under extreme pressure. Obama went to the UN this week and he's going to be campaigning. I say we admit to ours self's that this only re-enforces the out of touch idea. I mean come on, lack of sleep is the cause of wanting windows to roll down in airplanes.

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I dislike Romney and find the thought of him even coming close to the US presidency disgusting.... really? An incident just happened and he made a foolish, rushed comment, probably with his mind thinking about his wife's welfare instead of on the interview forced on him, and one that has a semi-valid point: some sort of ventilation system set up during airplane fires would actually be very, very beneficial. Not rolling down the windows of course, but something else. Its things like this that gives Fox News the excuse to run amok with their words, because they can legitimately point to the other side and say "they did it too."

If he turns his brain off because of a little stress during the campaign season, I fear that it'll remain permanently off for the duration of the presidency.

10+ Year Old Account

You guys had Bush for two terms....
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    If he wants to lead the United States. You do not think he will be under extreme pressure. Obama went to the UN this week and he's going to be campaigning. I say we admit to ours self's that this only re-enforces the out of touch idea. I mean come on, lack of sleep is the cause of wanting windows to roll down in airplanes.
    Obama said he visited all 57 states. He must be so out of touch.

Come on man let's debate their policies, not this bullshit.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

There IS a system ... ever see those masks come out?

Unbelievable that someone running for president can be this stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    As much as I dislike Romney and find the thought of him even coming close to the US presidency disgusting.... really? An incident just happened and he made a foolish, rushed comment, probably with his mind thinking about his wife's welfare instead of on the interview forced on him, and one that has a semi-valid point: some sort of ventilation system set up during airplane fires would actually be very, very beneficial. Not rolling down the windows of course, but something else. Its things like this that gives Fox News the excuse to run amok with their words, because they can legitimately point to the other side and say "they did it too."
    Ventilation in a plane would be the opposite of beneficial. It would cause the plane to trash. There is nothing redeeming about his comments.

lol, dailykos
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wheels falling off the wagon.
    When survival is the goal, it's into the spider hole!

10+ Year Old Account
    Put him on a plane and open the windows on the plane.

Problem solved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blockygame View Post
    You guys had Bush for two terms....
    Oh, George W. Bush... the amount of laughter I had at his expense.