Any good windwool farming locations?

Hey. Just looking to farm some windwool cloth.. anyone have any suggestions where to Farm?

10+ Year Old Account
    i've almost maxed tailoring at this point, and i got a lot of cloth in kun-lai summit, northeastern area w/ the zandalari trolls, and central area near one keg. plenty of mobs in that area that respawn quickly and drop a fair amount of cloth.

I have done jade forest (as a non tailor so i dunno if there are bonuses to cloth farming), you'll get cloth from alot of areas with humanoids in the starting zone; if your toon is higher level, the mobs will die faster even. Alternatively, get an alt in that area and farm the earlier phases (before turning in quests), respawn rates are very high at the moment.

Deleted
    Mantids are good.

Anything where the mobs are packed and not to OP is good.

10+ Year Old Account
    you need to farm windwool???? I have an overabundance of it. ~450 bolts from just leveling and then doing dailies each day.

Windwool has already dropped to like 30g a stack and it keeps dropping more everyday. Why not farm something actually worth decent gold and then buy the cloth instead?

i hear pandaria is a good place

literally anywhere on pandaria. shit rains from the skies.