Question Ideal heroic starting gear set

Hey all,

I just hit 90 and spent most of my time in BGs leveling - in fact I just funished Jade Forest and hit cap. Now I'm wondering where should I quest, and what to get in order to hit the 440 min req. The only normal drop that's > 440 ilvl is the boots/fist out of Mogu'shan Palace. Anyway, if you have any advice, or know of any specific gear pieces in general, post'em here!

Deleted
    I did all quests in the last maps, got some drops from normal dungeons and I was still at 439. I bought some pieces from the AH so I could start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kill some 90/91 rares, equip that trinket that dropped over your 390 pvp trinket, and you magically qualify when you didn't when it was in your bags. Dungeon ilevel seems to be a mix of unequipped and equipped gear (as of 30 hours a go, I've been over 440 since eilvl since). Grab anything that's higher than what you've got (assuming you're actual damage is ready!) and just equip it when you queue -- but don't forget to put your real gear back on inside.

Buy the crafted pvp gear, get the AoA quest weapon. That is all ilvl 450. The leather pvp gear is actually fairly cheap to make if you are either a LW or know one that has the pattern you need. I just paid for mine, 800 for belt, 600 for legs and with the weapon I was over 440 but if you didn't quest in DW you might need another piece (I would have been over 440 with just the belt but I grabbed the legs cause they were cheaper but my best belt was 429 for some reason versus 437 legs so it ended up not giving enough).

Though since it sounds like you are a pve'er, not questing was kind of silly. You are going to have to do a rather large amount of those quests anyway to get rep because every justice point or valor point item requires rep.

You dont need 440 ilvl

Form a group and walk in instead of using LFD, my group did all heroics on the first day with Heroic DS gear and we didnt even struggle in any of them, the tank was even wearing dps gear